View Single Post
Old 29 Aug 2018, 00:41   #2
CarylB
Mega Loafer

Meat's had a tough time this year, and we thought something that would touch his heart as a present on this milestone birthday would be a donation to the charity he loves so much, The Painted Turtle, in his name. No contribution is too small .. or too large I am donating this 925 stamped jewellery, and as a thank you to all those willing and able to make a donation of $10 or more, we will send out your choice from these items for postage cost only, which will be added to the donation of those wanting a gift:
UK $1
Europe $2
Other International $3

You can donate safely via Paypal, and the notification we get will give us your address. (If anyone wants a different length chain send me a PM here) Click here to donate:

http://www.loafdomturtle.net/meats-birthday-collection/

I will send Meat a scroll with the names of all who contributed, when I send him his birthday card. What we'd love to do is raise at least $700, ten dollars for every year he's been here :) That would give more than one chronically sick child a life-changing experience at camp in his name~ . something I know he'd value, and be doubly passionate about now.

CarylB is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.02441 seconds with 14 queries.