View Single Post
Old 29 Mar 2012, 22:01   #12
CarylB
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse View Post
He certainly seems to have a problem with Meat. I've asked him to provide a link to a reliable source where Meat calls concert goers "butt smellers". It'll be interesting to see what his reply will be.
He'll probably refer you with delight to a number of interviews where Meat said that those who were joining the campaign against him and his AFL performance were like sheep all sniffing each others butts. Not all concert-goers of course, but he'll think he's proved his point, and he'll try and escalate interest in others to watch things best left in the dust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loaferman61 View Post
He can waste money if he really wants to file a suit, but he will be laughed out of court. This person is obviously obsessed and has delusions that he can just sue a wealthy entertainer over a performance he was unhappy with. The millions he points out that watched it are no longer obsessed by it nor expressing dissatisfaction months later. Let him talk to himself on youtube I say.
Exactly. Mad as a basket of ferrets, and from the videos of himself at his home I doubt he'd be able to finance such a daft and doomed cause! Talking to himself will be the company he deserves

Caryl

Page generated in 0.04675 seconds with 14 queries.