View Single Post
Old 05 Apr 2006, 21:38   #168
needmoremeat
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tink
oh.. that's a shame .. you're not liking Chicago.. are you a fan of musicals?.. it's one of my very faves... one of my fave songs from it is Razzle Dazzle.. Richard Gere?.. in the courtroom?.. i think it's great...perhaps you should give it just one more go? ... perhaps it helps i'm a Richard Gere fan ...

last film i saw was...

Pirates of the Caribbean... ...
Oh, I like musicals! I see them at the Empire Theatre quite a lot, just the movie of Chicago didn't really do anything for me. I liked some of the songs (He Had it Coming and Mr Cellophane), and some of the screenshots were lovely, but it just seemed to drag, and I'm sorry, but I don't think I could sit through it a third time!
Found an interesting fact about the show on the imdb the other night about it, actually: Bebe Neuwirth (spelt wrong, probably! but she was Lilith Sternin/Crane in Cheers/Frasier) had a stint of playing the role of Velma Kelly on stage!
Actually, seeing how you mentioned Richard Gere being in it and you being a fan, has anyone else heard/read etc that Meat was offered that role,or have I just dreamed it?! I must admit that if Meat was in it I may have liked it a bit more (and seen him on the big screen, something I've yet to achieve!)!

Last edited by needmoremeat; 05 Apr 2006 at 21:47.
needmoremeat is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05866 seconds with 15 queries.