View Single Post
Old 24 Nov 2011, 02:19   #144
CarylB
Mega Loafer

Because today we have launched our Murano glass beads with sterling silver core, perfect for adding to our Pandora bracelets and necklaces. Custom design your jewellery, and change it any day in a matter of moments. The beads are beautiful, so many different colours, each one unique, and when they catch the light and it hits the silver core the colours change and dance .. And our prices are really low too! We buy at low cost, have no overheads, and simply add a small margin for The Painted Turtle. You won't find them with sterling cores at this price in the stores.

And that's just a small selection of our range of colours.

I'm not sure why generally many European based UK Forum members are seemingly uninterested in Loafdom for the Turtle jewellery. You don't have to be a Meat fan or even care about his charity for what we sell to be a real bargain. I don't know of anywhere else that offers sterling silver bracelets with a Pandora clasp for as little as $10.50 (about £6.50) or the same style of necklace for $16.00 (£10.00). The cheapest Pandora necklace I've seen in the UK is around £30 and they're just plated. And it can't be our shipping costs, which at a maximum of 68p in the UK and $3 anywhere else in the world must be less than most sites and not beaten by any.

This thread gets a lot of views, so members must read it. I just find it puzzling; and puzzling too that on a UK forum most of the jewellery I send out is to fans overseas in the USA and Australia, most of whom see it on Facebook rather than here, yet our prices must be comparably cheaper for the UK/European marketplace.

This month we're set to raise $700 from direct sales. If there was more interest from the biggest fansite Meat has .. it could be so much more. Perhaps some who read the thread will check out what we offer and make a judgement based purely on quality, value and cost.

And Deena's Murano beads will be in the post to Arizona tomorrow :)

Caryl
CarylB is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03465 seconds with 14 queries.