View Single Post
Old 11 Dec 2007, 23:10   #50
Mega Loafer

I was lucky enough to see Patti on Saturday night. I did have a great lunch with the wonderful Deb and her lovely hubby Dave. Also Andy, Lucy, Steph and Suzy, oh and my hubby of course. I can't remember much but i do know that Andy can multi task, and there are very big showers in the rooms where they stayedLOL...
Now for the show, thanks to Steph for keeping me a spot:) I was right at the front, i didn't really know what to expect, all i can say first of is WOW! From the moment the SAS band stepped on stage i was hooked! For me the stand out performances were Toyah, what a version she did of Sweet Child of Mine! I never really liked her in the Eighties, hell if she had been like this i would have been a huge fan.
Jeff Scott Soto, was truly a revelation, i had never heard of him before, i now want his albums, this man has a phenomonal voice, the power was amazing! He also had huge stage presence of oodles of sex appeal! I enjoyed his performance immensly.
Patti was pure brilliance, her beauty and talent shone, her voice is liquid gold. Her duet with Jeff doing the Queen number Under Pressure was amazing!
Then to cap it all me and hubby had after show party passes,( courtesy of Mrs Loud ) so we got to meet loads of the band, Jeff is gorgeous...oh very nice! Patti was wonderful, got to talk to her for a while, and had our pics took.

I have some pics here, but i do have more and will post asap)
24K is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03586 seconds with 14 queries.