View Single Post
Old 11 Dec 2007, 11:46   #40
AndyK
Relentless

Wow! What a blast this past weekend has been, the SAS band are an incredibly talented bunch and the guest vocalists are indeed the cream of the crop ... Jeff Scott Soto, Kiki Dee, Toyah, Hamish Stuart, Madeline Bell, Jack Bruce were all incredible!

Friday's Motown, Stax and Soul night was a party from start to finish, with some incredible singers singing some incredible songs. Saturday and Sunday was a mix of a rock show and a revisit of some of the classics form Friday night. Talented musicians and singers on stage just having fun, it didn't matter if they got something wrong, they just laughed it off and started again! It was such a relaxed night, with not an ego in sight anywhere!

Of course the main reason we made the road trip down south was Patti, and she didn't let us down! She was amazing from the moment she walked on stage with that huge smile she was incredible, you could clearly see the admiration that many of the stars who've been in the business for many years longer have for her talent! I count myself so lucky to have been a part of those three nights.

I'm gutted now of course, because it's brought back to me just how much I miss seeing Patti on stage. Come back soon Patti We miss you!!! Will post some pictures when I get home tonight,
AndyK is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.02561 seconds with 15 queries.