View Single Post
Old 13 Dec 2010, 00:15   #5516
Sue K
Mega Loafer

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioMaster View Post
... Same with Halloween. I never understood what was so great about this movie.
I like the original Halloween starring Jamie Lee Curtis alot. I think I like it because of her character. She came off well as a bright, normal high school girl, not one of those big-boobied bims so often used in slasher films. In the film, she was spooked by whomever it was she felt was following her and I don't remember once having to tell her "DON'T LOOK IN THE CLOSET !!" She seemed to know to stay away. It drives me MAD when character in films seem to know something bizarre is going on and still they go to investigate every weird noise ! In Halloween 2, JLC character became a wimp. I know she went through alot, but still I felt she was overtly wimpy and after that I was pretty much done with the Halloween series. Imo, the doctor, portrayed by Donald (can't think his last name at the moment) was scarier and creepier than Michael ! ... ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Slice Of English View Post
On a side note, I am currently enjoying The Walking Dead. Anyone else watching that?
I enjoyed the first season of The Walking Dead immensely and look forward to the next !!! ... ...
Sue K is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.02390 seconds with 14 queries.