View Single Post
Old 03 Sep 2010, 19:32   #41
glamourgirl
Super Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse View Post
:
I heard one theory posted on here that perhaps Patti didn't want to be in the vid, or perhaps she was busy with something else when the vid was shot .

I seriously doubt that. In her Amsterdam interview, Patti said she cried before they filmed the "Is Nothing Sacred" video because it was the first time she actually got to star in a video. If Patti had been asked to be in the ILFY video, we know she would have been thrilled to be in the video. The reason I heard was because they wanted to continue on from the AFL video. I know it's the same model but she has a different look in the 2 videos so they could have just as easily used Patti. In my opinion, Patti is a better actress and just as beautiful.

[QUOTE=The Flying Mouse;516355
She is not under rated, she is just not well known enough, and that is the fault of her management.

If those are the two high spots of her career, then she's being short changed IMHO because I think she should have much much more.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you. I don't think she's underrated. I think she is not promoted enough and she absolutely deserves bigger highlights in her career. But those are pretty impressive features, nonetheless. I should have said her biggest featured moments so far. I still think she will release that solo album we're all waiting for.

Page generated in 0.03870 seconds with 14 queries.