View Single Post
Old 18 Aug 2017, 16:28   #14
loaferman61
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonAngel View Post
Karinne did not drop her project because of lack of quality. Her album was almost finished. From the few final tracks I heard it was well produced. She has an amazing voice.
The version of Braver that you heard may have been the demo that she did 13 years ago.
She dropped her project because of all the nastiness and negativity she received from Steinman fans, including death threats!!! She just did not want to deal with that level of insanity to release a project. It is sad and appalling that people will behave so shockingly bad and immaturely when they don't like like something. Resorting to death threats is deplorable and absolutely uncalled for.
The final versions hadn't even be released yet and people were hating on the small snippets that they had heard. They would not even attempt to give HER project a fair chance.

I have her version of "Braver" that I bought from Amazon music this year. It is not as good as the old demo. What I have is definitely a version released after Meat's. I have the screenshot but the link won't post here properly.

Last edited by loaferman61; 18 Aug 2017 at 16:46.
loaferman61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04851 seconds with 14 queries.