View Single Post
Old 15 Apr 2012, 19:05   #70
robgomm
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge View Post

Can we finally stop this, please? Who defines who should and who shouldn't be here and why and how to get rid of them? Good Lord*, some posts on this forum remind me of Communist Germany. Robgomm, you're obviously a smart person, I think you're not in need of that. You can show what a loyal and supportive fan you are without referring to other people's alleged shortcomings and without provoking conflicts within the community, can't you?

It's probably a very stupid, naive question to ask but can't we all just try to get along, in spite of having different opinions and different ways of expressing them? After all we're adult, reasonable people. (At least I hope so.)

* religious reference
I'm sorry if I offended you Sarge but there is an important point to make here. It just seems to me that there are fans of Meats music here, and fans of Meat the person as well as the music. This is the problem. There are a small group of people who do not seem to like Meat Loaf the person, and because of this they end up posting negative things an awful lot of the time that then cause arguments and bad feeling on the board.

I really appreciate you saying we should all try to get along. I'm with you 100% on that. I just can't see it happening while some people are here.
robgomm is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.02398 seconds with 14 queries.