View Single Post
Old 15 Apr 2012, 20:12   #76
stretch37
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by robgomm View Post
There are a small group of people who do not seem to like Meat Loaf the person, and because of this they end up posting negative things an awful lot of the time that then cause arguments and bad feeling on the board.
This is what i've been trying to say as well....Everyone deserves the right to this community, and nobody should be forced to leave...But there are a group of people on here who seem to disagree with Meat most of the time, or dislike him or his opinions, and that is NOT what a fan club should consist of. Having said that, there are many people who are a great fan of Meat the person and the artist.

Just the very fact that were having this debate shows that this is not a fan club of an artist - we are debating whether its ok to NOT like this person or NOT agree with this person's opinions. Then it begs the question, WHY is this called a fan club of said person?

I don't want anyone to leave. This community is for everyone. But I think i've come to the same conclusion as Meat: Perhaps this community has the wrong artist's name in its title?

Quote:
Originally Posted by robgomm View Post
I really appreciate you saying we should all try to get along. I'm with you 100% on that. I just can't see it happening while some people are here.
Despite what some critics might say, I also fully agree with this statement. And have all along. If we could all find a way to get along, if somebody had the answer to that question, I would be a happier person knowing we did it.
stretch37 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05187 seconds with 14 queries.