Thread: Tyce Green
View Single Post
Old 22 Jun 2018, 10:34   #211
AndrewG
I hope your salmon sucks!

Very interesting how this has come to an end considering this guy was carried relentlessly by that Nicki guy here on the forum constantly to try to promote him (he actually did that quite well and with respect to the fanbase). At the same time over on Tyce's public social media platforms I could only ever see him bitch about the president when I checked these out and never saw anything about how much he enjoyed performing Meat's music. Not only is an artist such as that incredibly toxic to have working for you, it's incredibly stupid as you are already dividing a potential fanbase in half for no reason. I have no problem with people disagreeing with a thing here and there what politicians do and if they feel strongly about a certain subject I can understand they take it on board to get people to think about it. But relentlessly going after one politician is just dumb so early on in a career when you are supposed to be doing something positive that is already surrounded by some inevitable rightful criticism (ie aren't you just copying what someone else has done before etc).

I feel sorry for the people (other than Tyce of course) involved who genuinely thought they had a shot at doing something interesting here and probably spent their own money and a lot of time on this project. Also the band members who going from what I heard did a decent job.

Should have auditioned for a better singer (there are far better ones out there, see starnow) and ultimately a better person imo. Shame.
AndrewG is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Dislikes This Post.
3 Users Like This Post.

Page generated in 0.02279 seconds with 14 queries.