View Single Post
Old 03 Sep 2010, 19:18   #40
The Flying Mouse
Armed ba$tard and Jo's other half.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamourgirl View Post
Technically, she wasn't credited on the "I'd Lie" single and wasn't in the video.
Ellen Foley wasn't credited on Paradise, and also was not in the vid.

Cher was not credited on Dead Ringer (the single) although she did the vid.

Lorraine Crosby, neither credited or in the vid.

I heard one theory posted on here that perhaps Patti didn't want to be in the vid, or perhaps she was busy with something else when the vid was shot

Quote:
Patti also got to sing a solo in Cher's show. I'm not sure why the songs YMCA/ Disco Inferno were chosen, but she sounded great.
Yet another way that Patti is not under rated by the people who work with her or know her.
Giving (what is after all, no matter how talented) a support singer some spolight time of their own shows emence respect from the artist.
She is not under rated, she is just not well known enough, and that is the fault of her management.

Quote:
I would think her biggest moment featured onstage would be when she sang lead vocals on 3 songs for Queen at the Queen's Day festival in Amsterdam. And her biggest moment featured on cd would be her 3 solos on TSO's album.
If those are the two high spots of her career, then she's being short changed IMHO because I think she should have much much more.

Page generated in 0.06448 seconds with 14 queries.