View Single Post
Old 15 Apr 2012, 20:24   #78
stretch37
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy View Post
everytime I say anything it's wrong !! Please change to
Well this has already proven to be true on this particular thread...

Its true that Meat usually responds to something negative on here, but its common for a person to respond to things that upset them. I'd say its human nature. Meat only has Meat to stand up for himself on here. When there are an unknown number of people who "dislike him", it immediately puts him on the defensive when there is a negative comment, because he knows he is "disliked" by some. And before I get jumped on, I don't mean disliked in the sense that you disagree with Meat's opinion, I mean people who literally do not like Meat and you can tell by the way they word their posts (IE "I'm not really a fan of the artist"). I've seen that posted on here somewhere. And its ok elsewhere, but its NOT ok for a fan club of said artist.

And I am not one for renaming this place either, I would be very upset if the branding changed because it would ~~~~ the identity of this place over. I don't have all the answers, i don't think any one of us does....But We have not made any progress as of today because we see people telling Meat he's wrong for saying what he did, and we have people being told they "hate" meat when they feel they have a right to their opinion.
stretch37 is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Dislikes This Post.

Page generated in 0.02454 seconds with 14 queries.