View Single Post
Old 19 Nov 2017, 17:02   #45
CarylB
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by proctorloaf View Post
There is an insinuation that Meat is suffering from an illness which hasn't been made public - I wasn't too happy about that. I remember that he did not seem his usual self in interviews last year and I'm sure that we were all worried. But he looked and sounded fine at the Braver Than We Are signing.
That's what I really didn't like in the last third. Insinuations based on the same in the media at the time imo. Meat has explained why he was having difficulties in those interviews, once he got back to the US and a change in pain medication there was an immediate improvement, and this year he has made a TV series plus promo for it. His back is still a problem, but explains perfectly any and all of the "symptoms" Wall uses to base his insinuations on, as ayone who has needed serious back surgery knows.

I giggled at the assertion on the fly .. "Now with Meat Loaf confessing to author and long-time interviewer Mick Wall that 'I have made my last record, this is it for me' " .. Mr Wall's boots must be pinching something awful!

I agree the cover looks good .. best thing about this book imo
CarylB is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.02522 seconds with 14 queries.