View Single Post
Old 30 Sep 2013, 09:08   #309
Wario
Monstro helps me spell things...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarylB View Post
Music, songs, talk, dancing, spectacle. Meat has actually said a lot about what the show will involve.

People in Vegas seem unable to grasp what a question is .. saying Happy Birthday or suggesting you should be his date for his birthday are hardly questions. Meat says different things each night .. Answer to your last question, No.

There's a show opening. Meat does as he said he would .. open himself up to questions from the audience. He has a stock of photos, video, film etc which is stored on his ipad, and depending on how he takes the show he will show different things. He will segue into the songs in between, just as he said he would. There will be things that surprise and excite. As a whole it will blow your mind, and be quite unlike any Meat show you've seen before.

The audience will apparently be unable to grasp what questions are .. this no-one could have anticipated.

Meat will deliver despite this.

If that's insufficient to enable you to grasp what the show it like than I can't help you. If you expect me to remember and quote everything he says each night, then I can't help you. But Meat will always be interesting. This is not a tour where he has designed a new scenario for Paradise, and will follow that with some modifications. He builds an interactive show each night. To know more you need to see one, as I am neither a video-recorder nor a stenographer. This means you get to a show or wait for a DVD, because you will not see it all laid out on YT.

It's special, it's new, it's a product of Meat's creative vision. The producers are very pleased. I believe firmly that he will be doing a further residency at Vegas, and that we will see it developed for theatres as he hoped.

I would recommend anyone to save and plan to get to see a show. And to be hugely pleased for Meat that he has pulled off something innovative and very special, and something that opens up a new path for him.
WHat film does he show? Wishhhh I could go. Dang, does hot patootie have an actual ending that concludes, or des it just go "I really love that rock nad rollllll" and he stops?
Wario is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Likes This Post.

Page generated in 0.02430 seconds with 14 queries.