View Single Post
Old 24 Aug 2013, 00:05   #58
Adje
trying to be realistic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
Yes, I saw that too. And she posted it also on her facebookpage at the beginning of August. So there were quite a few people that knew Patti wouldn't come to the UK. Actually quite strange then, that us hardcore fans didn't know till the day Patti wrote it on her facebook two weeks later. Now I'm almost thinking some of us might have known earlier?

When the new girl puts it on facebook and twitter in public, it must have gone like a fire somewhere...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Ball View Post
That is impossible , I never met the girls till the 12th of Aug . I took a picture with Lyzza after the show in New market and she ask if she could post it I said yes. So a picture with me and either one one of those girls in the beginning of Aug . Is a load of BS. Bottom line .
Meat
Stop with BS please ... That never happened . Come on people !!! They also never met the band until the 14th of Aug.
Maybe you missunderstood Tina?
She only said it that it was messaged on twitter much earlier so I had a look. Lyssa did post on August 3 that she was playing with you in the UK. Tina never mentioned a picture. She only said that the news was out at the beginning of august, August 3 to be exact. You also responded to that account on August 3.
Adje is offline   Reply With Quote
4 Users Like This Post.

Page generated in 0.02352 seconds with 14 queries.