View Single Post
Old 23 Aug 2013, 23:15   #55
stretch37
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaG View Post
The subject of bootleg recordings has been discussed numerous times and everytime it is discussed, only one thing is clear and that is that some people love them and others don't. Those that do will carry on looking for those recordings and advocating for them and those that don't like them will continue to respond against them.

Whichever way you feel, you're not going to change the opinions of the other side by goinng over the same points. That's the way life works.
I think, being on a forum full of thoughtful people discussion things, we may be able to further the discussion actually :) But I agree, not by rehashing the same old one-liners. However, at least from what has been written on this thread so far, I see it as a fresh discussion with some new insight. Even Meat has changed up the way he does things...Releasing new studio albums at a faster pace. I think the discussion is definitely exciting, and worth continuing...I like to think of myself as constantly learning and developing my opinions, and despite what I have written, I am not 100% supportive of online downloads...Eg. there is definitely room to discuss pros/cons, etc :P There are some negative things about it, but overall, based on my experience so far with the subject, I tend to see it as something that can be quite positive for anyone in the entertainment industry.....As long as a proactive approach is taken

Last edited by stretch37; 24 Aug 2013 at 00:11.
stretch37 is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Likes This Post.

Page generated in 0.05615 seconds with 14 queries.