Thread: Debate
View Single Post
Old 13 Nov 2012, 19:05   #491
R.
You dig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Ball View Post
Now, I don't know what to say now , except for all here that truly support me and have supported me through the Years I am truly sorry for my outburst. I was having a really bad weekend and I came here because I felt I was coming to a safe place. I was sure that was a safe place . The thread on my Voice pushed me over the edge, Knowing how hard I've worked over the last 5 years , on Pitch , With John on timing, John will come in somedays , Paul on others and Justin as well and listen to the last show we did, to help me make corrections. But a song Like Living on the Outside , the verses have no Time. I lost my Voice in 1980 and again in the end of 1994 not like in "80 ... it, I guess is a sensitive issue for me ( you think) and to see a thread and for everyone to be writing maybe it wasn't negative but that is how it felt at that moment and I couldn't believe a whole thread had been dedicated to the subject. I have a temper but it really doesn't appear that often. (Gary did take my paints) . It did that day and I am sorry , please except my apology. If you find you can't I understand , when I get that angry I go straight for the jugular it is a very ugly side of me that I don't like at all . In the last 45 years I have worked very hard for that side never to appear. I am human and not perfect ,say that twice, To all I am truly SORRY !! On side note I am always HUMBLE !! I KNOW VERY WELL WHY I AM HERE !!
ALWAYS,
MEAT
In case you missed this, see above. And I have added some posts that belong here but have been posted elsewhere while this thread was closed. Perfect way to conclude this thread.

Last edited by R.; 13 Nov 2012 at 19:12. Reason: topy
11 Users Like This Post.

Page generated in 0.02527 seconds with 13 queries.