View Single Post
Old 15 Apr 2012, 16:41   #65
Sarge
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretch37 View Post
And Sarge, I apologize for swearing at you the other day. [...] You didn't deserve what I said, and I although I'm still mad that you told me I'm forcing my opinion down others throats, I have felt bad since then. [...] Again, I apologize, and I feel bad, and I am sorry you felt I was too forceful. I'm currently in a really hard practicum at school, working, and was dirt poor for the last 3 weeks waiting for student loans. The stress got the best of me, and humbled me just as much.
Please don't feel bad. This forum shouldn't be a place to make one feel bad. Let's just bury the hatchet and focus on our common interest. Written communication is especially prone to misunderstandings. I understand the stress thing and I know you can be very passionate at times. Good luck with the practicum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robgomm View Post
I agree that there are some people here that shouldn't be, and we would love to get rid of them believe you me.
Can we finally stop this, please? Who defines who should and who shouldn't be here and why and how to get rid of them? Good Lord*, some posts on this forum remind me of Communist Germany. Robgomm, you're obviously a smart person, I think you're not in need of that. You can show what a loyal and supportive fan you are without referring to other people's alleged shortcomings and without provoking conflicts within the community, can't you?

It's probably a very stupid, naive question to ask but can't we all just try to get along, in spite of having different opinions and different ways of expressing them? After all we're adult, reasonable people. (At least I hope so.)

* religious reference
Sarge is offline   Reply With Quote
5 Users Like This Post.

Page generated in 0.04669 seconds with 14 queries.