View Single Post
Old 13 Dec 2011, 01:14   #175
lyn
Super Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarylB View Post
Thanks Lynn. I too am surprised at how few orders we get from the UK and Europe. Perhaps they think our prices are so low it has to be rubbish .. but it's not. It's really good value, and the quality far outweighs what you can buy elsewhere at the price, because we buy at source, in quantity, and have no middle-man costs or general overheads to cover. I'd have thought people would be grabbing our arms off at the shoulder for sterling Pandora bracelets for $10.50 plus 68p postage, and necklaces for a tenner .. you'd have to pay £30 in the shops for a plated one, and they're SO in fashion right now. You don't need to be a fan of Meat or his charity to spot and grab a real bargain I'd have thought ..

Hopefully when other people see the jewellery being worn and comment, they'll come and buy, and our market will grow .. not because they're Meat fans, but because they know a great deal when they see one

Caryl
We can pray and hope Caryl Pandora is going off like wild fire here in Aus, so if anyone I know that has a Pandora bracelet and/or necklace, I will tell them about the site, because as you say, they are damn expensive (Pandora bracelets) to buy at jewelers and to get them this cheap you'd be mad not to buy from LFTT direct :)

But we shall keep trying my dear, in the New Year, and see how we go :)
lyn is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05526 seconds with 13 queries.