View Single Post
Old 07 Nov 2010, 13:49   #5486
Evil One
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tink View Post
The only James Bond film I've ever seen is Goldfinger and that was at the theater when it first came out... Maybe it's because spy films make me think too much and I get a bit lost following who's who and doing what to whom ... lol ...
Most of them don't have a difficult plot to follow! Make the effort to watch From Russia With Love as that is really good. Also Dr No, Live And Let Die, The Man With The Golden Gun, For Your Eyes Only, Licensed To Kill, Golden Eye and Tomorrow Never Dies. A lot of the Bond films have aged badly though, and some weren't too hot to begin with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tink View Post
Anyroad, I saw a half minute of Avatar this morning. I quick turned it off thinking I may want to see it from beginning to end. Now, do I want to do that ?
The special effects range from excellent to very good throughout, although I'm not sure how the cinema experience will translate to home viewing. Take those effects out of the equation though and you're not left with much. The storyline is pretty basic and Sam Worthington isn't the best actor in the world.
Evil One is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03501 seconds with 13 queries.