View Single Post
Old 16 Sep 2006, 17:51   #123
RadioMaster
The German

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunneke View Post
neither do i Leah, but knowing meat, he will find somebody who can do the job!!!! And Patti has been performing for such a long time with him, that it's difficult for us te see somebody else performing at RAH. But what ever happens at RAH .... as beeing a fan, i will be openminded to the new one! It's not fair and not done to say now: she will not be good enough! She won't be Patti, there's just one Patti!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mszee View Post
Well, this is all that I wanted to say...sending e-mail "I've left the band" will call for all kinds of rumors and speculations...especially seeing how this is a fan forum and open for discussion.

I just wish that this kind of announcement was made in a more professional and informative way...AFTER things were thought through...maybe an official announcement...maybe saying farewell at Albert Hall...that's all...

At the end of the day I am not blaming anybody and wishing everybody lots of luck...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayd View Post
But Joe Public don't really know her that well, because she hasn't really had the chance to shine on her own, and put that voice to really good use. You mention the name Patti Russo to a non Meat fan, they will go "who"?

Maybe she wants to do her own thing at last and now is the time to do it.
I agree. To all three comments.

Page generated in 0.02318 seconds with 14 queries.