mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Loaf! Camera! Action! (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Short Notice TV Listings. (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1491)

Asha 25 Jun 2005 01:11

Meat on dutch TV in "Trapped" next Friday

Net 5 20.30 hours

Caelan 03 Jul 2005 01:05

trapped

have seen just half of the movie but Meat did a fine job there to bad I didn't see all of it

SteinLoaf 19 Jul 2005 01:31

Was Meat on Top Gear last night? I didn't see it but heard he was...anyone know anything about it?

Diane 19 Jul 2005 11:53

No "live" Meat. They played a clip from the "Bat Out Of Hell" promo video and made the usual infantile comments about Meat in the name of humour. Still, it's creating a buzz. Friends have phoned me asking if I've seen the show and it's probably got more people talking about "Bat" than any other song on the top 5 list. Meat will probably clinch it!

As they say "no publicity is bad publicity".

Diane

SteinLoaf 19 Jul 2005 12:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diane
No "live" Meat. They played a clip from the "Bat Out Of Hell" promo video and made the usual infantile comments about Meat in the name of humour. Still, it's creating a buzz. Friends have phoned me asking if I've seen the show and it's probably got more people talking about "Bat" than any other song on the top 5 list. Meat will probably clinch it!

As they say "no publicity is bad publicity".

Diane

Well I emailed Clarkson and said that if Bat wins, we'll offer to go and play the song for them live in the studio hehe (and that they can send James May around the Stig's track in my db7 while we're doing it as it the best song on the list) :-)

Diane 19 Jul 2005 12:30

Good on you! :wink: Keep us posted as to what Clarkson has to say.

Impressive car you have there Andrew. :cool:

SteinLoaf 19 Jul 2005 12:34

Yeah it's a really fun car to drive although it wasn't a happy bunny on the grass at Chatsworth and Blickling lol. Realised a James Bond style dream about 5 months ago lol - and if it's a good carrot to dangle at the Top Gear posse then i'm up for that hehehehe. Besides I think that all the anti-propaganda they've been going on to get people to NOT vote for Bat is just more likely to have the exact opposite effect ;)

Diane 19 Jul 2005 12:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoafStein
Yeah it's a really fun car to drive although it wasn't a happy bunny on the grass at Chatsworth and Blickling lol. Realised a James Bond style dream about 5 months ago lol - and if it's a good carrot to dangle at the Top Gear posse then i'm up for that hehehehe.

I think we could all have some serious fun with a car like that! :lol:

Quote:

Besides I think that all the anti-propaganda they've been going on to get people to NOT vote for Bat is just more likely to have the exact opposite effect ;)

My thoughts too. I believe that Clarkson actually wants "Bat" to win.

Diane

SteinLoaf 19 Jul 2005 13:03

Well....here she is....and she's lurv-lie :-)

...and kinda got a Bat on front lol

http://www.fromparadisetohell.com/db7.jpg

Caelan 19 Jul 2005 13:06

oohh man love that car..she's fantastic:-P

SteinLoaf 19 Jul 2005 13:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caelan
oohh man love that car..she's fantastic:-P

Here's hoping that Bat wins the Driving Song Contest. Only other one that would come close in my opinion is Steppenwolf.

And I think you are right Diane...Clarkson I think is a secret Loaf Luvver lol...

Long live the rule of the Bat ...

Diane 19 Jul 2005 13:57

Quote:

And I think you are right Diane...Clarkson I think is a secret Loaf Luvver lol......

Yep ... just another closet Meat fan! :lol:

Quote:

Long live the rule of the Bat ...

Absolutely ... I, II & III!!!

Diane

SteinLoaf 19 Jul 2005 14:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diane
Yep ... just another closet Meat fan! :lol:

Absolutely ... I, II & III!!!

Diane

hehehehehe GMTA ;)

Diane 29 Jul 2005 02:19

"Classic Albums" - Bat Out Of Hell on the Biography Channel 10.30pm Friday 29th July.

Diane

Thea O 02 Aug 2005 21:05

Sunday night 7th of August" Black Dog" BBC 1 0.25- 1-50

Thea O 01 Sep 2005 14:01

Saturday night 3th of september on dutch television Nederland 1 0.35- 2-10 FOCUS

Caelan 01 Sep 2005 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thea O
Saturday night 3th of september on dutch television Nederland 1 0.35- 2-10 FOCUS

thank you very much....i think ill tape it

Diane 23 Sep 2005 20:10

Saturday, 24th September: UKTVGold 10 pm Fight Club ...... also on UKTVGold+1 11 pm.

Diane

needmoremeat 23 Sep 2005 20:12

In the advert for it the only bit of Meat you see are the...........erm......... well...............you know what I mean!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :oops:

Caelan 23 Sep 2005 20:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by needmoremeat
In the advert for it the only bit of Meat you see are the...........erm......... well...............you know what I mean!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :oops:

yes think most us us do.and if you don't just watch the movie..
it ain't bad:D :lol:

Thea O 27 Sep 2005 17:57

Zondag 2 oktober 15.35 Belgie zender een The Ballad of Lucy Whipple

SuperLoafMan 04 Oct 2005 00:07

51st State, with Meat as "The Lizard" - E4 NOW!! :shock:

ChloeLee88 04 Oct 2005 00:40

and its just startd on E4+1 now!!!!

Vickip 08 Feb 2006 08:20

From Hal Schwartz, the producer of Meat's movie crazylove :

"crazylove will air on February 9th in Belgium on VIJFtv. I believe it is scheduled to start at 9:10 local time."

Vicki

mariella 08 Feb 2006 15:01

Thank you, Vicki!
I will try to have someone tape it, cannot receive this channel, but think I know someone who does!

Love,
Mariella