mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Lost Boys and Golden Girls (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Karine Hannah - Renegade Angel (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20246)

ashkent7 22 Nov 2016 09:37

Karine Hannah - Renegade Angel

It looks like another album of Steinman songs is on the way. Does it make it a Holy Trinity of Steinman across 2016/2017?

The Father (Braver), The Son, (Hero), The Holy Ghost (Renegade - considering it was thought dead and buried long ago).

From the initial teaser note, Braver Than We Are will be on there (which I'm not surprised at), but considering there hasn't been an entire album of Jim's songs by a female since Pandora's Box, which other songs from the Meat/Bonnie/Pandora back catalogue would you want to see get an update?

It also said that two previous demos of Karine's would be on the album, which would mean three out of Safe Sex, Is Nothing Sacred or Making Love Out of Nothing At All.

Based on the recent Paradise Found show and such, I would also probably expect a duet with Tyce on Total Eclipse.

letsgotoofar 22 Nov 2016 15:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashkent7 (Post 619305)
It also said that two previous demos of Karine's would be on the album, which would mean three out of Safe Sex, Is Nothing Sacred or Making Love Out of Nothing At All.

Don't forget she also appears on the stuff from Batman ("Catwoman's Song" which quotes "More," "Not Allowed to Love"), so they could be referring to those as well.

ashkent7 22 Nov 2016 17:01

Ah, yes I did forget Not Allowed to Love - that could be a real possibility with it being in the Bat Musical, considering they seem to by tying it to the Bat 40th Anniversary date.

Danny L 22 Nov 2016 18:06

This really will be the year of the Steinman!!

Also there may be an 'Original Cast Recording' for Bat?

ThatWriterGuy 22 Nov 2016 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny L (Post 619308)

Also there may be an 'Original Cast Recording' for Bat?

There will, and more than 'one', too :cool:

Danny L 22 Nov 2016 20:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatWriterGuy (Post 619309)

Blu Ray? ;)

My bank manager will be delighted....

ThatWriterGuy 22 Nov 2016 20:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny L (Post 619310)
Blu Ray? ;)

On the far off horizon. Maybe. Actually, I have no idea -- it's not what I was alluding to.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny L (Post 619310)
My bank manager will be delighted....

He's about to be ecstatic ;)

Wario 22 Nov 2016 21:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatWriterGuy (Post 619309)

Linda like WHISTLE: a Cast and an album where meat other stars sing? (IE: meat doing Body)

ThatWriterGuy 22 Nov 2016 22:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wario (Post 619312)
Linda like WHISTLE: a Cast and an album where meat other stars sing? (IE: meat doing Body)

Good guess, but wrong (though I'm not ruling it out -- it's a possibility and I don't get to know everything, all of the time).

ashkent7 22 Nov 2016 23:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatWriterGuy (Post 619313)
Good guess, but wrong (though I'm not ruling it out -- it's a possibility and I don't get to know everything, all of the time).

See I would have assumed that to mean a London cast studio recorded and live..either that or a London and Broadway cast although from the media bits i would expect one and both to be the same where possible.

Danny L 22 Nov 2016 23:56

if they want Meat to take part and he agrees surely THAT will have to be recorded?!

Wario 23 Nov 2016 01:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny L (Post 619316)
if they want Meat to take part and he agrees surely THAT will have to be recorded?!

Meat even said the producer wants him to do Body

ThatWriterGuy 23 Nov 2016 09:46

There are six producers ;)

Danny L 23 Nov 2016 12:02

Sonenberg seems to have an issue with Meat...

loaferman61 23 Nov 2016 19:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny L (Post 619324)
Sonenberg seems to have an issue with Meat...

Never heard anything good about that guy so it figures.