mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Lost Boys and Golden Girls (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   The new female singers (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19327)

Tina.K. 19 Aug 2013 21:34

The new female singers

Life goes on...

So, now that Meat has two new female singers I was wondering who these ladies are, who they worked for in the past etcetera. Maybe a little introduction?

One of them her name is Stacy Michelle, the other is Lisa or Lissa .....(?)

Will they join in Vegas as well?

From what I've seen and listened on youtube (Newmarket and Newbury) they did a pretty good job. :D

IMO a warm welcome to the new bandmembers: "welcome girls, I hope you will have a nice time being a member of the NLE".

AndrewG 19 Aug 2013 21:51

A quick Google seems to reveal Stacy Michelle is from Kid Rock's band if I'm not mistaken.

CarylB 19 Aug 2013 21:59

I understand we can expect to see them in the Vegas show :-)

Meat Loaf_fan 19 Aug 2013 22:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarylB (Post 596666)
I understand we can expect to see them in the Vegas show :-)

Perhaps yes. :sherlock:

They are very good. :up: Welcome in the band. :-)

Adje 19 Aug 2013 23:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tina (Post 596658)
the other is Lisa or Lissa .....(?)

From what I can make up it sounded like Lissa Lynn. Doesn't ring a bell though. So maybe I didn;t catch the name right.

Wario 20 Aug 2013 00:03

Who cares what their names are? They are The Goffs 2.0 to me.

Evil One 20 Aug 2013 00:04

I imagine they do for a start. :twisted:

Mr. Happy 20 Aug 2013 06:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wario (Post 596680)
Who cares what their names are? They are The Goffs 2.0 to me.

:|

I feel sorry for these poor ladies. They sound great, but Patti...was Patti. They've got big boots to fill!

Monstro 20 Aug 2013 06:32

Whatever went on before these ladies is nowt to do with them and they should be treated as such, can't be easy for them stepping into the lions den as such.

Good luck to them and thanks for giving your all in the couple of shows we've seen.

Wario 20 Aug 2013 06:54

Lemme just state my Goffs 2.0 comment was a compliment of sorts. I love the face we have two blondes again. nice change of pace.

Adje 20 Aug 2013 17:17

Just watched the newmarket show and during Bat -Meat was taking his time and breathing heavenly- the girl who did Paradise with him (left on stage from our view) looked kinda worried at him. Nice to see she watched out for Meat like that ;)

Nice trivia that I thought of, while watching the stage... The last time Meat used the three Bat banners, it was also without Patti...

Anyway, nothing against Stacy and Lyssa, they have big boots to fill. But I doubt any of them will ever be able having me not wishing to see Patti there instead of them. Yet, I wish them both the best and hope they will enjoy the Vegas shows immensely.

Evil One 20 Aug 2013 17:18

The whole of the Newmarket show?

Adje 20 Aug 2013 17:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil One (Post 596761)
The whole of the Newmarket show?

Minus 3 minutes of Frying Pan yes

ChrisBelfast 20 Aug 2013 18:23

I noticed one of the girls is on Twitter. sHe has posted photos with Meat and has mentioned performing with him in tweets starting August. A cool band photo is on her twitter too.

Tina.K. 20 Aug 2013 20:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisBelfast (Post 596770)
I noticed one of the girls is on Twitter. sHe has posted photos with Meat and has mentioned performing with him in tweets starting August. A cool band photo is on her twitter too.

Yes, I saw that too. And she posted it also on her facebookpage at the beginning of August. So there were quite a few people that knew Patti wouldn't come to the UK. Actually quite strange then, that us hardcore fans didn't know till the day Patti wrote it on her facebook two weeks later. Now I'm almost thinking some of us might have known earlier?

When the new girl puts it on facebook and twitter in public, it must have gone like a fire somewhere...

AndrewG 20 Aug 2013 22:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tina (Post 596784)
When the new girl puts it on facebook and twitter in public, it must have gone like a fire somewhere...

Not if you don't have inside information and know who the replacement is going to be of course. Try looking up "Meat Loaf" on Twitter. 99% of results are food related. :twisted:

Fire Ball 23 Aug 2013 09:06

That is impossible , I never met the girls till the 12th of Aug . I took a picture with Lyzza after the show in New market and she ask if she could post it I said yes. So a picture with me and either one one of those girls in the beginning of Aug . Is a load of BS. Bottom line .
Meat
Stop with BS please ... That never happened . Come on people !!! They also never met the band until the 14th of Aug.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewG (Post 596827)
Not if you don't have inside information and know who the replacement is going to be of course. Try looking up "Meat Loaf" on Twitter. 99% of results are food related. :twisted:

Guy 23 Aug 2013 09:11

I think the reference was to the post that was on FB not about pictures. :0)

Fire Ball 23 Aug 2013 09:21

I was not !! Stop trying to make me ill and out of shape , I was working my ass off in the Gym before the UK shows and lost 11 pounds !! I really do not like this ,if I was taking my time it is for dramatic effect !! Adje you are about to get on my nerves . Stop with all your supposition . You read way too much into everything just go with the flow and ride the wave . Stop over thinking everything . This is not a Sherlock Holmes Mystery !!!
Meat

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adje (Post 596759)
Just watched the newmarket show and during Bat -Meat was taking his time and breathing heavenly- the girl who did Paradise with him (left on stage from our view) looked kinda worried at him. Nice to see she watched out for Meat like that ;)

Nice trivia that I thought of, while watching the stage... The last time Meat used the three Bat banners, it was also without Patti...

Anyway, nothing against Stacy and Lyssa, they have big boots to fill. But I doubt any of them will ever be able having me not wishing to see Patti there instead of them. Yet, I wish them both the best and hope they will enjoy the Vegas shows immensely.

CarylB 23 Aug 2013 09:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Ball (Post 597163)
I was not !! Stop trying to make me ill and out of shape , I was working my ass off in the Gym before the UK shows and lost 11 pounds !! I really do not like this ,if I was taking my time it is for dramatic effect !! Adje you are about to get on my nerves . Stop with all your supposition . You read way too much into everything just go with the flow and ride the wave . Stop over thinking everything . This is not a Sherlock Holmes Mystery !!!
Meat

Some get you and what you do on stage Meat ;) The first thing that struck me when you came on stage was how rested and fit you looked. I was at Newmarket, watching you live rather than on some bootleg video; it helps. You carried the show .. in performance and vocals. Not sure I've seen anyone who was there post anything about your performance but amazing. Missed Newbury as you know, but those there were even more impressed with your both performance, and power of your voice

C x

JennaG 23 Aug 2013 09:37

I thought both of the new ladies were very good and brought their own personalities to the songs. I thought that in particular Lyssa gave a really great performance in Paradise and I'd say that it has actually been my favourite performance of the song this year.

Quote:

I was not !! Stop trying to make me ill and out of shape , I was working my ass off in the Gym before the UK shows and lost 11 pounds !!

Well done on losing 11 pounds Meat. :-)

I thought you looked great in Newbury. You seemed fit, full of energy and happy. I hope your knee is starting to give you a little less pain these days.

sammyj0 23 Aug 2013 09:50

My mother in law died the morning of newbury, so in floods of tears and feeling very emotional I faced the rain. The show was sensational and the 2 girls were brilliant!! It was just what I needed on the saddest day. Meat you and your music helped me to get through and I can't thank you enough xx

Evil One 23 Aug 2013 10:22

I've seen the bootleg of the show and while the quality in parts can best be described as dreadful it does give a reasonable impression of what occurred. Considering it was their first show and with very little rehearsal I think they both did a decent job. I'd certainly like to see more.

CarylB 23 Aug 2013 11:05

From the perspective of someone who heard the show live (and the sound system worked very well I thought) they were very, very good indeed.

Adje 23 Aug 2013 11:13

Quote:

Meat

Dude, relax! What is wrong with breathing heavy? You did, so what? You played 70 minutes at that point. Usaine Bolt breathes heavy after a race of 10 seconds. Yet nobody claims he isn't fit. Nor did I about you.

This was about Lyzza and her response. After the fourth time of inhaling you actually see her respond in a 'wtf' way. And her face relaxes when you start singing again.

This was a message to post something positive about her dedication and you turn it in something negative about you where it was not meant to be negative. :shock: