mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   what was the last movie you saw? (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6119)

Hypnobabe 16 Feb 2007 00:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by SW31 (Post 318065)
garfield 2

My kids have just gone through a phase of watching theat about six times a day... I think I know it word for word now...

Still Donnie Darko...

Monstro 16 Feb 2007 03:16

shrek 2

mszee 16 Feb 2007 04:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 318246)
shrek 2

And it shows...

Monstro 16 Feb 2007 04:40

It's on my to do list, are we there yet????

firefly 16 Feb 2007 08:26

Million Dollar Baby

geordieloaf 16 Feb 2007 11:26

House Of Wax - The best part was when paris hilton got a metal bar smashed through her head!

RadioMaster 16 Feb 2007 15:24

finally...The Pick of Destiny!

Really enjoyed it, but I thnk people who are not fans of The D wont enjoy it that much, as it has many references to certain songs or that HBO series, like the talk about Tribute, Lee or that open mic host, who happens to be....the devil himself!:shock:

I missed one song from the soundtrack on the movie: The government totally sucks!:confused:

mszee 16 Feb 2007 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 318390)
finally...The Pick of Destiny!

Really enjoyed it, but I thnk people who are not fans of The D wont enjoy it that much, as it has many references to certain songs or that HBO series, like the talk about Tribute, Lee or that open mic host, who happens to be....the devil himself!:shock:

I missed one song from the soundtrack on the movie: The government totally sucks!:confused:

Which HBO series?

Don't know how popular Tenacious D is over there...but here they are VERY popular...VERY cool...

RadioMaster 16 Feb 2007 16:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 318395)
Which HBO series?

Don't know how popular Tenacious D is over there...but here they are VERY popular...VERY cool...

Not many people know about them, I think I´m the only fan over here...lol

for example, the Tenacious D album was on 96 in the German album charts.

That HBO series is on the Complete Masterworks DVD. 6 10 minute episode always with a story about KG and JB performing on an open mic night, very funny.

mszee 16 Feb 2007 16:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 318399)
Not many people know about them, I think I´m the only fan over here...lol

for example, the Tenacious D album was on 96 in the German album charts.

That HBO series is on the Complete Masterworks DVD. 6 10 minute episode always with a story about KG and JB performing on an open mic night, very funny.

Must have been some time ago...never seen it...

VERY WELL known here and VERY popular...well, they are Americans, after all...makes sense, eh?

RadioMaster 16 Feb 2007 17:40

get the Complete Masterworks DVD, it´s a great buy! got a full concert, these HBO clips, etc, etc, etc,...

LucyK! 16 Feb 2007 18:52

The Bone Collector - good throughout but we didn't get the end! If anyone's seen it please feel free to explain!!

RadioMaster 16 Feb 2007 19:04

Well, the end is he finishes to collect all the bones he wanted :))

Chris 16 Feb 2007 21:20

I can't remember how it ends - might have to rewatch it tonight.

If memory serves, isn;t the ending where the killer says why he did everything because they cut so much from the book that nothing in the film makes any sense whatsoever!!

Hypnobabe 16 Feb 2007 23:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris (Post 318443)
I can't remember how it ends - might have to rewatch it tonight.

If memory serves, isn;t the ending where the killer says why he did everything because they cut so much from the book that nothing in the film makes any sense whatsoever!!

Wasn't it that he used to be a forensic tech like Rhyme, but he messed up some evidence or fabricated some evidence, or something like that which meant he lost his job and/or ended up in jail, and it was Rhyme who got him caught, and that's why he was trying to discredit him?

Last film I saw was the end of Wayne's World 2...

Jeanie 17 Feb 2007 05:38

"Ghost Rider", really enjoyed it. :)

J.

Rockette 17 Feb 2007 12:11

Gettysburg ~ Great history lesson, but soooooo slow.

LucyK! 17 Feb 2007 14:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypnobabe (Post 318486)
Wasn't it that he used to be a forensic tech like Rhyme, but he messed up some evidence or fabricated some evidence, or something like that which meant he lost his job and/or ended up in jail, and it was Rhyme who got him caught, and that's why he was trying to discredit him?

That's what we thought - we figured that Richard was the cop who was involved in the newspaper headlines that are shown at the beginning of the film...it was just that when the guy's face appeared and Rhyme said "Richard", we felt we should have known who he was rather than looking at each other saying "who?!"

Chris 17 Feb 2007 15:45

Moulin Rouge

AndyK 17 Feb 2007 15:57

Flight Plan ... interesting but too many plot holes.

gatewaytohell 17 Feb 2007 18:36

A Hole In In One - Who on earth would ever want to stab Meat Loaf? =[

geordieloaf 17 Feb 2007 18:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 318615)
Flight Plan ... interesting but too many plot holes.

Yea i thought it was a bit far fetched that not one person saw the girl?

Sue K 18 Feb 2007 05:28

... Rocky 3 ... i think...

Betty 18 Feb 2007 12:40

Something´s gotta give
sooooooooo good!!!!

mszee 18 Feb 2007 17:53

The Sleuth