mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Coupe de Ville (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Patti Russo Custom Action Figures by Texacide Customs (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15980)

Wario 10 Oct 2010 20:31

Patti Russo Custom Action Figures by Texacide Customs

Oh my.....
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._5910433_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._4645848_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...&id=1003536297

Looks just like her

AndrewG 10 Oct 2010 20:37

Yeah I just saw that on facebook. Thought you would like it. ;-)

AndyK 10 Oct 2010 20:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarioLoaf (Post 524977)
Oh my.....

Looks just like her

Or in the real world, looks nothing like her at all.

Wario 10 Oct 2010 20:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 524985)
Or in the real world, looks nothing like her at all.

I guess when this guy goes to do Meat, meats figure will look like this:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...159_3534_n.jpg

AndrewG 10 Oct 2010 20:45

Is that Barry Manilow?

allrevvedup 10 Oct 2010 20:51

looks absolutely nothing like her...

suzieq 10 Oct 2010 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 524993)
looks absolutely nothing like her...

I agree. It looks like a cross between Celine Dion and the former female wrestler China. Patti is way more petite in the face.

meatfanforlife 10 Oct 2010 21:03

those are shite.

LucyK! 10 Oct 2010 21:13

There are lots of reasons why it doesn't look like Patti....primarily because she is not a man!

Evil One 10 Oct 2010 21:24

Quote:

Looks just like her

You have an early onset of glaucoma then?

Steve6 10 Oct 2010 21:25

Those action figures at the top look nothing like Patti. But they actually look very like Lucy, and I'm being very serious too. :shock:

AndrewG 10 Oct 2010 21:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 524998)
There are lots of reasons why it doesn't look like Patti....primarily because she is not a man!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve6 (Post 525001)
Those action figures at the top look nothing like Patti. But they actually look very like Lucy, and I'm being very serious too. :shock:

Someone's gonna get a :kickass: I reckon.

meatfanforlife 10 Oct 2010 21:58

If patti were on 'roids.......

RadioMaster 10 Oct 2010 22:10

indeed looks a bit like Celine Dion...

Evil One 10 Oct 2010 22:14

As long as it doesn't sound like her.

LucyK! 10 Oct 2010 23:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewG (Post 525005)
Someone's gonna get a :kickass: I reckon.

I assure you I wouldn't waste an ounce of my energy, thoughts or even risk damage to my bat by going near him.

AndyK 10 Oct 2010 23:18

That is the single most stupidist thing I've ever seen you type Steve, you want to think yourself lucky you're in Ireland right now.

Evil One 10 Oct 2010 23:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 525035)
That is the single most stupidist thing I've ever seen you type Steve

I shall go back through the archives to prove you wrong!

AndyK 10 Oct 2010 23:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil One (Post 525036)
I shall go back through the archives to prove you wrong!

It's a waste of time, you won't, trust me!

LucyK! 10 Oct 2010 23:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 525037)

No, Evil One I think you should go back through that particular archive, you'll be amazed what you find out...

And to get back on topic, the dolls are still hideous.

Evil One 10 Oct 2010 23:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve6
Neil is a great man. If God did exist he would be Neil!!!!

Quote:

I have never sucked up...I only do that when I want something

Quote:

In an ideal world I'd be walking around naked

Quote:

A good servant feeds their king a banana.

daveake 10 Oct 2010 23:33

Good point well made :-)

daveake 10 Oct 2010 23:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 525037)

I think we need a poll for that ... :facepalm: :lmao:

AndyK 10 Oct 2010 23:37

You set up a forum and you can run the poll there, but not here thanks!

Evil One 10 Oct 2010 23:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 525044)
You set up a forum and you can run the poll there, but not here thanks!

Dave's practice run didn't go so well! :twisted:

AndyK 10 Oct 2010 23:41

Anyway, back on topic ...

Pudding 11 Oct 2010 00:14

Wasn't there a thread not long ago about Patti being an action figure? Seems someone is just post-whoring for attention :roll:

Wario 11 Oct 2010 00:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 525057)
Wasn't there a thread not long ago about Patti being an action figure? Seems someone is just post-whoring for attention :roll:

:wtf:

This figure was just posted on FB today....

Rage Against 11 Oct 2010 01:17

We've gone from an action figure to personal attacks and threats. I say :lock:

Dave 11 Oct 2010 01:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 524998)

Unless Patti Russo is a drag queen, then that would add a totally NEW twist on everything for the past 15 years.

(Please note - this is an attempt at humor, but the humor will be overseen by some if there is not a caveat placed that this is humor. I am not implying in any real way that Patti Russo is a drag queen, again caveat needed, as a lot of people on this board look for the worst in every post).

Sarge 11 Oct 2010 01:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzieq (Post 524995)
It looks like a cross between Celine Dion and the former female wrestler China.

I just pictured Celine Dion starring in a bizarre fantasy/action movie. :lawl:

Pudding 11 Oct 2010 02:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rage Against (Post 525074)
We've gone from an action figure to personal attacks and threats. I say :lock:

Threats? I must have missed something :roll:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 525075)
Unless Patti Russo is a drag queen, then that would add a totally NEW twist on everything for the past 15 years.

When she starts singing ABBA, Bonnie Tyler and songs from La Cage aux Folles, then it's time to check her undercarriage :shock:

Rage Against 11 Oct 2010 02:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 525035)
That is the single most stupidist thing I've ever seen you type Steve, you want to think yourself lucky you're in Ireland right now.

Pudding 11 Oct 2010 02:30

Since AndyK is defending the honour of his girlfriend, I think the statement is quite acceptable.

Rage Against 11 Oct 2010 02:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 525094)
Since AndyK is defending the honour of his girlfriend, I think the statement is quite acceptable.

I don't have an issue with the defense of his girlfriend's honor. And since you're acknowledging I was right in my first statement, which you refuted; I'll assume you did miss the post.

Pudding 11 Oct 2010 02:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rage Against (Post 525097)
I'll assume you did miss the post.

I did. Since I class the thread as nonsense, I skimmed through most of it and what AndyK said didn't really jump out at me as anything major, just somebody commenting on Steve6 being stupid, which isn't really news anymore.

Rage Against 11 Oct 2010 03:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 525100)
I did. Since I class the thread as nonsense, I skimmed through most of it and what AndyK said didn't really jump out at me as anything major, just somebody commenting on Steve6 being stupid, which isn't really news anymore.

I agree. Thus, my original post to lock.

Wario 11 Oct 2010 03:10

Why? Obviously people take shots at steve cause he has a sense of HUMOR. hes a big boy.

Andy is far from a personal attacker. hes got the brass balls to stick up for Lucy.

I wanna be like Andy when I grow up

Lets stop this and get back on topic

Pudding 11 Oct 2010 04:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarioLoaf (Post 525105)
Why? Obviously people take shots at steve cause he has a sense of HUMOR.

I don't think they take shots at him because of his sense of humour, but because he has an above average post count of stupid statements.

Wario 11 Oct 2010 04:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 525121)
I don't think they take shots at him because of his sense of humour, but because he has an above average post count of stupid statements.

Id agree with that if I wasnt in that same category :shrug:

Sarge 11 Oct 2010 04:23

And that's why we love you. ;)

Jayd 11 Oct 2010 12:18

Quote:

Oh my.....

Looks just like her

Looks more like Bruce Campbell to me than Patti :D

Steve6 11 Oct 2010 14:33

If someone told I looked like an action figure I would class it as a compliment, but that's just me. I actually thought Lucy would be delighted with my comment. But the action figure does look more like Lucy than Patti from what I'm seeing. Maybe I need glasses, because no one has jumped to support me.

But anyway why would anyone want to create a Patti action figure? or even a Meat Loaf one? what purpose are they? You buy them, and leave them sitting in a corner gathering dust.

unbekannt 11 Oct 2010 14:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve6 (Post 525203)
But anyway why would anyone want to create a Patti action figure? or even a Meat Loaf one? what purpose are they? You buy them, and leave them sitting in a corner gathering dust.

… or you can………… you need to read the other thread about NLE action figures… :lol:

duke knooby 11 Oct 2010 14:47

Quote:

I actually thought Lucy would be delighted with my comment.

I was actually wondering how deep you were gonna dig that hole you're in ;)

anyway... back on topic

Steve6 11 Oct 2010 14:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by unbekannt (Post 525206)
… or you can………… you need to read the other thread about NLE action figures… :lol:

I have. But the whole idea of action figures is rather stupid. You look at it for one minute when you get it, then you place it some place safe, and it stays there for a few years until you move it again. BORING!!!!! I prefer buying toys I can use on a regular basis.

Evil One 11 Oct 2010 14:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve6 (Post 525208)
I prefer buying toys I can use on a regular basis.

Sometimes you make it too easy! :lol:

unbekannt 11 Oct 2010 15:00

Maybe it's a kind of fetish?! :cool:

LucyK! 11 Oct 2010 15:32

Quote:

If someone told I looked like an action figure I would class it as a compliment, but that's just me. I actually thought Lucy would be delighted with my comment. But the action figure does look more like Lucy than Patti from what I'm seeing. Maybe I need glasses, because no one has jumped to support me.

Given you have no idea who I am it's not suprising you were way off the money, again.

AndrewG 11 Oct 2010 15:33

Quote:

If you posted that an action figure looks totally like a girl and then straight after that I posted well I think you look exactly like it, wouldn't you take offence? I think your ignorant post is quite insulting and the fact you haven't apologised it doesn't surprise me you get threats like you did, you totally deserve it. If you had said that about my girlfriend I would most likely be banned by now and on my way to Ireland to find you I shit you not.

Steve6 11 Oct 2010 16:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewG (Post 525225)
If you posted that an action figure looks totally like a girl and then straight after that I posted well I think you look exactly like it, wouldn't you take offence? I think your ignorant post is quite insulting and the fact you haven't apologised it doesn't surprise me you get threats like you did, you totally deserve it. If you had said that about my girlfriend I would most likely be banned by now and on my way to Ireland to find you I shit you not.

Are you being serious Andrew??? FFS lighten up man, if anyone takes what I said as an insult then they really need to cop on with themselves. Apoligise!!!! you must be having a laugh. If it was so offensive then why wasn't it removed??? because it wasn't offensive. If Lucy is offended then so should Patti and Celion Dion.

LucyK! 11 Oct 2010 16:29

And how you do you know that when Patti logged onto Facebook and saw that someone tagged the images of those dolls as her she wasn't offended?! You don't know that, but yet again you assume you do.

Steve6 11 Oct 2010 16:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 525237)
And how you do you know that when Patti logged onto Facebook and saw that someone tagged the images of those dolls as her she wasn't offended?! You don't know that, but yet again you assume you do.

Well whoever tagged her in those photos really needs to get a life for themselves, because it looks absolutely nothing like her. They are only action figures anyway, it's not as if it's a quadruply deformed monster that she's being compared to. It's a toy for crying out loud. I wish I came across an action figure that looked like me. I'd happily buy it, with a massive smile on my face.

LucyK! 11 Oct 2010 16:54

It's almost funny...several people here have told you that whilst perhaps you didn't mean to cause any offence with your post, you did. There's a page of posts about how awful those dolls are and still you find it appropriate to persist in comparing them to someone here, even when people have pointed out how that comes across, and you're shocked at the reaction?! :shock:

Now someone had better come up with something productive to say about these action figures before I really start typing and get myself banned.

Rage Against 11 Oct 2010 18:01

:lock:

LucyK! 11 Oct 2010 18:05

:up: I agree, I've had quite enough of being a transvestite action figure.

Rage Against 11 Oct 2010 18:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarioLoaf (Post 525105)
Why? Obviously people take shots at steve cause he has a sense of HUMOR. hes a big boy.

Andy is far from a personal attacker. hes got the brass balls to stick up for Lucy.

I wanna be like Andy when I grow up

Lets stop this and get back on topic

Because anything that is said about the action figure is going to ultimately affect Lucy until Steve retracts and apologizes for what he said. I can understand Lucy being upset and I don't think anything productive is going to come from this thread continuing. As a matter of fact, it was made worse after my post that you and others are dismissing.

R. 11 Oct 2010 18:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rage Against (Post 525267)
:lock: