mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   what was the last movie you saw? (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6119)

georgy7856 11 Apr 2006 22:42

Wall Street but fell asleep half way through

Ross 12 Apr 2006 02:33

Just watched Contact... it was pretty good.

Sue K 12 Apr 2006 10:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ross
Not that I don't love him - But do you actually watch any other movies tink? :lol:

rollling.. yes luvvie i dooo.. honest.. last seen was... ***drumrollllll*** ...

GoodFellas...

Skeleton 12 Apr 2006 17:44

One Hour Photo.. It was excellent..

Hypnobabe 12 Apr 2006 18:29

Yours, mine and ours... on a plane... at some silly hour of the morning... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Benny 13 Apr 2006 00:54

Leap Of Faith:D

Ross 14 Apr 2006 01:41

Philadelphia - good movie.

Sue K 14 Apr 2006 10:22

Quote:

Philadelphia - good movie.

oh yeah..that's a GREAT movie !!!

me.. one of the Scary Movie's... #3 maybe??? ... Leslie Nielsen cracks me the heck up.... lol...

Ross 14 Apr 2006 10:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by tink
oh yeah..that's a GREAT movie !!!

me.. one of the Scary Movie's... #3 maybe??? ... Leslie Nielsen cracks me the heck up.... lol...

Lol I can't believe they have made a 4th scary movie. Of all the unnecessary things in this world I think that tops the list.

Sue K 14 Apr 2006 19:21

Quote:

Lol I can't believe they have made a 4th scary movie. Of all the unnecessary things in this world I think that tops the list.

Ross.. did they release it in Scotland as well?... i know it released in the States today.. i don't know.. people seem to like it.. just a bit of silliness really.. i'm quite fond of visual humor.. humor doesn't have to be too deep or sophisticated for me.. dahh..noooo..tink.. you're KIDding... lol.. no really.. lol.. but re: the new one.. i didn't see Leslie Nielsen's name listed..shame that.. he walks onto the SCENE and i nearly pmp...

as for last film??... hold onto your socks !!

TITANIC !!

lol..

t.. who hasn't watched a deppie film in a number of days..and may be in the first stages of withdrawwwwallll..... :tard: ... lol ...

Chris 14 Apr 2006 20:41

Airplane :)

Ross 15 Apr 2006 01:34

Quote:

Ross.. did they release it in Scotland as well?... i know it released in the States today.. i don't know.. people seem to like it.. just a bit of silliness really.. i'm quite fond of visual humor.. humor doesn't have to be too deep or sophisticated for me.. dahh..noooo..tink.. you're KIDding... lol.. no really.. lol.. but re: the new one.. i didn't see Leslie Nielsen's name listed..shame that.. he walks onto the SCENE and i nearly pmp...

as for last film??... hold onto your socks !!

TITANIC !!

lol..

t.. who hasn't watched a deppie film in a number of days..and may be in the first stages of withdrawwwwallll..... :tard: ... lol ...

Yeh it is out in all of the UK this weekend. I don't mind the Scary Movies, they are S*** but good for a laugh.

Leslie is in it! As the president, no less.

I like Titanic!

Me and my significant other had a very lazy night tonight and we watched 2 movies!!!!!!

A Beautiful Mind - really liked this despite not being a fan of Russell Crowe. I mean I think he is a great actor, but he just annoys me.

Natural Born Killers - Didn't really enjoy this. Thought Oliver Stone was just trying too hard. I'm a big Tarantino fan, but from what I've heard (and what I could see) they really messed around with his original script.

Oh well.

Not long for Pirates now, tink!

Sue K 15 Apr 2006 04:08

Quote:

Yeh it is out in all of the UK this weekend. I don't mind the Scary Movies, they are S*** but good for a laugh.

Leslie is in it! As the president, no less.

oh.. good..i didn't see his name in the ad listed in the paper.. he played the President in #3 as well... he had me rolllling.. in the scene .. presenting the Mother Teresa award.. i was wiping tears.. lol...

I like Titanic!

i do as well... even though.. i KNOW it takes many artistic liberties.. i still think it's a good movie..the special effects are incredible... and i like the storyline... involving Jack.. Rose..and that brute fiance' of hers.. grrrr... lol.. and the end.. is so sweet... and a wee sad... the VERY end i mean...

Me and my significant other had a very lazy night tonight and we watched 2 movies!!!!!!

A Beautiful Mind - really liked this despite not being a fan of Russell Crowe. I mean I think he is a great actor, but he just annoys me.

you know what.. i tried my BEST to get into that film?... i liked the idea of the figments of his imagination.. or.. he's ill mind.. if you will.. but .. i don't know HOW many times.. i hollared at the telly.. "enough with the NUMbers already !!!... i've given it five tries now.. and i just can't get into it.. but.. hey.. i'm willing to try at least one more time.. it's just .. i found him SO annoying i couldn't feel poorly for him.. aint i awful?..

Natural Born Killers - Didn't really enjoy this. Thought Oliver Stone was just trying too hard. I'm a big Tarantino fan, but from what I've heard (and what I could see) they really messed around with his original script.

and THAT film .. just creeps me out.. BUT.. when it's on?.. i guess it's like a car wreck.. i just HAVE to pause my channel surfing and watch it !!!.. and THEN i sit there asking myself why??.. lol...

Oh well.

Not long for Pirates now, tink!

arrrrrrrr.. inDEED !!! .... :bunny: ...

as for me.. unless Meat's MSO dvd counts.. lol.. i've watched naught...

t.. with apologies..as she's no clue how to do the quotie thing... :( ...

ps..ooops..that's a mess hunh????...

Ross 15 Apr 2006 10:33

Quote:

arrrrrrrr.. inDEED !!! .... :bunny: ...

as for me.. unless Meat's MSO dvd counts.. lol.. i've watched naught...

t.. with apologies..as she's no clue how to do the quotie thing... :( ...

ps..ooops..that's a mess hunh????...

Not at all.. perfectly understandable!!!

Benny 15 Apr 2006 13:27

Fight Club

Sue K 15 Apr 2006 15:02

... something called.. i THINK.. Dark City?.. friday night.. in the mood for a horror flick... and oh good... vampires and lots of gore?.. didn't mind.. the lesbians... long as they didn't get too graphic.. lol.. or the rappers.. oh this thing had quite a mix of .. mess.. lol.. very bloody.. heads being chopped off.. just.. a stinkie plot.. and no an actor i knew in the lot !!!. lol.. so i nodded out..

Caelan 15 Apr 2006 15:51

vampire from Brooklyn

I'm always in a vampire mood...

Sue K 15 Apr 2006 16:41

.. i like them as well.. but this was a REAL stinker !!.. honest.. lol...

Ross 15 Apr 2006 19:59

Russian Ark - A 96 minute movie all captured in one single shot.

Hypnobabe 15 Apr 2006 20:40

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest... and then bought the book, soon to be appearing in the What are we reading thread.... lol

R. 15 Apr 2006 20:58

The Manchurian Candidate. Spooky. :bleh:

ChloeLee88 15 Apr 2006 21:08

Harry potter...chamber of secrets...I'm such a child! :D

Sue K 16 Apr 2006 01:24

.. enough of The Wedding Singer to know.. i want to see the entire thing.. looks like a fun sweet time...

Benny 16 Apr 2006 15:14

King Kong

Sue K 16 Apr 2006 17:10

... Hook ....