mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Lost Boys and Golden Girls (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Patti's 1st Solo Tour (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19475)

Smithie 23 Apr 2014 16:49

I couldn't agree more, Loaferman. I'm proud to be a member of a fan club that offers encouragement to Meat and the band. And we should all consider their feelings before we post a comment. There was nothing 'embarrassing' when Meat played small clubs in the 80's nor is it for Patti or Pearl or any other artist.

Smithie 23 Apr 2014 16:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by knockknock1997 (Post 603724)
Does anyone know what merchandise is available to buy at the shows ?

A great 4-song EP and Patti Russo t-shirts which look really awesome. (Maybe someone has a pic of the t-shirt. I can't remember how to upload a pic. )

loaferman61 23 Apr 2014 20:44

While millions would know who Patti is and have seen her perform with Meat, Cher, Queen, and others - they would probably know her when they see her more than recognizing her name on a sign.

Pearl is another good example. She has been seen by tons of people and we all know her, but the average person seeing the name Pearl on a sign might not make the connection.

Both those ladies are very talented and are doing very well and doing what they love and loving what they do. I praise them both for it and sticking to it and putting themselves out there.

JarethD 24 Apr 2014 17:28

Just sorted out my ticket and travel stuff for London ^_^.

Does anyone know the price of the t-shirts? as I've completely forgotten.

ShelbyLee 25 Apr 2014 20:32

Cannot wait for Sunday! :D

YouTube Video

unbekannt 25 Apr 2014 22:36

My photos from Brighton & Leicester:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=b1ddaa3014

Deena J 26 Apr 2014 18:42

Any idea if her EP will show up on iTunes any time soon? I would love to hear the songs!

LucyK! 26 Apr 2014 19:15

Patti mentioned Bible and a Beer heading to iTunes

Deena J 26 Apr 2014 19:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by LucyK! (Post 603899)
Patti mentioned Bible and a Beer heading to iTunes

Oh kewl! I'll keep my eyes glued to iTunes then! :) Wish I could get my hands on the EP itself but there's no chance of me seeing her show anytime soon, which is why I asked... Thanks for the info!!!! :D

Wario 26 Apr 2014 19:47

Form what I'm hearing and seeing this is freaking fantastic

AndrewG 26 Apr 2014 20:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wario (Post 603901)
Form what I'm hearing and seeing this is freaking fantastic

Probably the best and most truthful thing you have ever posted here, except for your spelling mistake. :D

chairboys 26 Apr 2014 21:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewG (Post 603904)
Probably the best and most truthful thing you have ever posted here, except for your spelling mistake. :D

well he does have form

hairyone 27 Apr 2014 01:52

So who's going to Islington tonight?

Definitely going to pick up an EP and possibly a patti t-shirt!

Monstro 27 Apr 2014 03:17

Will be there, slightly miffed I couldn't get to any others so really looking forward to this one

nightinr 27 Apr 2014 10:57

Am i right in saying these shows are only attracting around 50-80 people?

LucyK! 27 Apr 2014 11:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 603919)
Will be there, slightly miffed I couldn't get to any others so really looking forward to this one

You know she's worth the wait!

Monstro 27 Apr 2014 12:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by LucyK! (Post 603936)
You know she's worth the wait!

Hell yeah, been fortunate enough to see her a few times in vegetarian mode and always loved the show!!!!

AndrewG 27 Apr 2014 13:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightinr (Post 603932)
Am i right in saying these shows are only attracting around 50-80 people?

All your posts seem to be negative about situations and what people should or should not be doing. Why don't you get off your backside and come down to the show so there is at least 1 more?

LucyK! 27 Apr 2014 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 603937)

Hell yeah, been fortunate enough to see her a few times in vegetarian mode and always loved the show!!!!

We've seen a few SAY Band (as you know!) but vocally I think this is a league above...the first 15 seconds of this show had my jaw on the floor!

LucyK! 27 Apr 2014 16:28

Bloody auto -correct!!!!

SAS Band!

Leanne79 27 Apr 2014 17:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewG (Post 603939)
All your posts seem to be negative about situations and what people should or should not be doing. Why don't you get off your backside and come down to the show so there is at least 1 more?

I would love to go to a show but I work 7 days a week to fund my vegas trips and a 6 hour drive just wouldn't fit in :(

chairboys 27 Apr 2014 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewG (Post 603939)
Why don't you get off your backside and come down to the show so there is at least 1 more?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leanne79 (Post 603947)
I would love to go to a show but I work 7 days a week to fund my vegas trips and a 6 hour drive just wouldn't fit in :(

I'm not taking sides but this does sum up gig going in general.
The logistics of getting to a show vary so much upon individual circumstance.
I am constantly looking for events to go to but can only attend on certain days, within the restraints of family commitments and up to an optimum travelling distance.
So, to find a show of an artist I really want to watch at a convenient location on the right day and with mrs chairboys' permission is either a very lucky coincidence or an act of deception on my part.

hairyone 28 Apr 2014 02:00

Wow Wow Wow

Just home from a truly amazing gig, about 150 in the room tonight, similar set lists to other dates on the tour with special guests Spike Edney and John Partridge!!!

Hope Patti does another few dates here in the UK, was truly awesome!!

Monstro 28 Apr 2014 02:45

Truly amazing show tonight, bit of an audience celeb fest as well. Will write more tomorrow and chuck a few pics in but it was awesome.

LucyK! 28 Apr 2014 07:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 603961)
Truly amazing show tonight, bit of an audience celeb fest as well.

So awesome to see Michael and R huh!!!

Brilliant night, great crowd and Patti really finished on a high!