mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

duke knooby 01 Sep 2022 02:21

I spent a few hours walking today on the north Antrim coast. Lovely weather, spectacular scenery! I don't think I've ever taken as many pictures in one day. It's a part of the world I know fairly well, yet never took the time before to actually go and explore. There's much more to explore, see and experience, but my feet, knees and hips have had enough, so a few more visits required.

dottie 01 Sep 2022 12:50

Feels so good to be amongst friends here on the Forum :)

Guy 02 Sep 2022 12:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 625628)
I spent a few hours walking today on the north Antrim coast. Lovely weather, spectacular scenery! I don't think I've ever taken as many pictures in one day. It's a part of the world I know fairly well, yet never took the time before to actually go and explore. There's much more to explore, see and experience, but my feet, knees and hips have had enough, so a few more visits required.

Did you partake in a beverage along the way? Good scenery always goes alongside a good pub to view it from.

duke knooby 03 Sep 2022 01:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy (Post 625635)
Did you partake in a beverage along the way? Good scenery always goes alongside a good pub to view it from.

Sadly not, I had hoped to get a pint in the harbour bar in Portrush before heading for home, but I was physically done, got a cod supper, watched the sunset, took a few pictures, but sadly no pints that day. Ironically I think the last time I was in the harbour bar in Portrush was with this forums very own former frequent poster Lord Kagan.

duke knooby 09 Sep 2022 00:13

She led an incredible life, gave tremendous service... working right to the very end.
In my opinion she was a wonderful lady, and things will never be the same again. Definitely the end of an era. She tried her best to walk a delicate line, and for the most part I think she succeeded.

AndrewG 09 Sep 2022 02:45

Well said Duke.

duke knooby 14 Sep 2022 01:02

I was surprised to see Boris Johnson has joined the Neverland express as keyboard player.

madagascar 14 Sep 2022 11:18

HAHA, i thought just the same and wondered if someone makes a post. :lol::lol:

Guy 15 Sep 2022 08:12

The British do like a queue.
RiP Ma'am.

duke knooby 16 Sep 2022 01:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy (Post 625663)
The British do like a queue.
RiP Ma'am.

will you be joining the queue to pay your respects in person?

duke knooby 16 Sep 2022 20:01

Kudos to David Beckham. Nicely done and good on ya.

duke knooby 20 Sep 2022 23:51

wish i'd known garth brooks was over touring... that would've been an amazing gig to see.

Guy 28 Sep 2022 23:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 625666)
will you be joining the queue to pay your respects in person?

I did not Duke. And after some reflection,I wish that I had.
A great life has gone imo.

duke knooby 03 Oct 2022 00:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy (Post 625686)
I did not Duke. And after some reflection,I wish that I had.
A great life has gone imo.

I couldn't have done it... can't do standing still for long, can't do traffic jams, but it would have been an experience well worth doing.

I'll have to make do with catching a glimpse of Camila waving as they drove by, as Charles and her made their way to Hillsborough...

Even a brief 1/4 second appearance on sky news from the helicopter footage lol

duke knooby 03 Oct 2022 00:27

Safe and effective, a second opinion was well worth a watch.

But it's actually lovely to see Dr Malhotra and Nurse John Campbell have reevaluated the evidence, and appear to now be on the right side of history.

I Just hope more people are not afraid to look at the evidence, understand the data and be prepared to speak out. The more people that speak out, lift their heads above the parapet and speak the truth about these dangerous unnecessary experimental gene therapys the better.

duke knooby 15 Oct 2022 01:27

It looks like the cabal are regaining control.

Guy 19 Nov 2022 18:59

Amanda.
I've just checked my diary and I can make your wedding!
Call me.

Guy 22 Nov 2022 19:49

And for a wedding present I've bought you a knife and fork to go with all those spoons of Chill's
👍

duke knooby 15 Dec 2022 00:16

Mr Andrew Bridgen MP, what a fantastic speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MSKzoI72eU

Just a shame so many others MP's had no interest in learning about one of the greatest frauds in history.

Guy 16 Dec 2022 23:42

Volbeat Monday night. 🤟

Guy 24 Dec 2022 09:43

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

allrevvedup 24 Dec 2022 17:49

I hope you all have a great christmas and new year.

duke knooby 25 Dec 2022 00:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy (Post 625771)
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 625772)
I hope you all have a great christmas and new year.

what they said
actually i couldn't have said it better myself :D

duke knooby 08 Jan 2023 21:41

I've been neglecting my thoughts posting recently...

so on that note

I wonder will prince Harry come to regret some of his recent decisions?

duke knooby 24 Jan 2023 01:41

With soooo many excess deaths across the western world this last two years, it's surprising that, never mind journalists... the pharma companies don't appear to be investigating the cause. Surely there's an opportunity to develop a nice little earner, I dunno, maybe a vaccine?