PDA

View Full Version : how do you carry forward a quote?

original sin
19 Apr 2003, 02:12
ok i've already admitted several times that me and the computer don't exactly get on. can someone please tell me how I can pick up someone elses comments and carry them into my post as a quote. in simple terms please.. :lol: :roll: :twisted: 8O

Michel
19 Apr 2003, 08:21
In the right corner of every message you see quote. Just click on it, and you'll quote the message of that person.

heat
19 Apr 2003, 09:11
See Sin??? Simple....... :twisted:

dottie
19 Apr 2003, 10:50
ok i've already admitted several times that me and the computer don't exactly get on. can someone please tell me how I can pick up someone elses comments and carry them into my post as a quote. in simple terms please.. :lol: :roll: :twisted: 8O

Hi "Sin" I'm a golden oldie and everyones helped me but all the crowd will always be there for you if you have problem with your computer

Tim
19 Apr 2003, 11:21
Really??? I didn't knew that. When i wrote a message, i go to the "Quote" button in top of that page, copied the text from beneath in the box and pushed quote again.

Mmm, very old way i see, well, but thanks. Hehehe, after a couple of years to find this out.........how stupid can i be :oops:

original sin
19 Apr 2003, 13:01
In the right corner of every message you see quote. Just click on it, and you'll quote the message of that person.

Thank you folks :lol:

original sin
19 Apr 2003, 13:02
yess yess yess it worked........... :twisted:

The Flying Mouse
19 Apr 2003, 13:30
:twisted: The quote button on the text options section is good if you want to bring up a particular subject in a long post.
I don't quote very often.Just too damn lazy I supose :mrgreen: .

dottie
19 Apr 2003, 17:54
Really??? I didn't knew that. When i wrote a message, i go to the "Quote" button in top of that page, copied the text from beneath in the box and pushed quote again.

Mmm, very old way i see, well, but thanks. Hehehe, after a couple of years to find this out.........how stupid can i be :oops:

Oh Tim I don't believe you :oops: :wink:

Tim
19 Apr 2003, 18:34
Yeah, it is true, I know a lot about computers, but this..........euh....those forums.... special hehe!! :oops:

But thanks for the tip!! Now i know!! Very glad, cause i couldn't get those names above the quote, but now i can, see:

Oh Tim I don't believe you :oops: :wink:

Michel
20 Apr 2003, 21:37

OMG, The person who is on number one with total posts, the one who is a long time on this forum, didn't know how to quote. LOL. :lol:

original sin
20 Apr 2003, 21:49
:twisted: OMG :twisted: What have I started here :mrgreen:
Funny what ya find out when someone asks 8)