PDA

View Full Version : Meat Loaf Biography To Air Monday, April 23

RSSRobot
20 Apr 2007, 05:59
Meat Loaf's Biography will air this Monday April 23rd at 8pm ET/PT (it also re-airs three hours later at on Tuesday, April 24 12:00am ET) on the Biography Channel. Here is a synopsis of the program:A profile of the larger-than-life actor and ...

More... (http://www.meatloaf.net/news/index.php?mode=full&news_id=258)

meatloaf-unofficial
20 Apr 2007, 13:26
is this a new version of the show or the one from CHSIB? Plus is this the same as the UK Biography Channel?

RadioMaster
20 Apr 2007, 14:26
can anyone record it, load it up please?

meatloaf-unofficial
24 Apr 2007, 22:14
Has anyone got a copy of the full programme - just saw a clip on thenakedwire.com and I see it is a new biography and not the old one! Great that is :-)

If you have it can you wither upload it or please pm me as i would like to see it.
Ross

Wario
24 Apr 2007, 22:22
Forgot to record it!!!!! :evil:

BUT i twas an Updated version. Didn't say anything about WTTN or CHSIB and spoke breifly on his best albums (80's stuff). had a segment on stoney and meatloaf and told about his childhood. had alot of music clips from the song if god could talk for some reason, guess the network execs like it.

meatloaf-unofficial
24 Apr 2007, 22:31
Forgot to record it!!!!! :evil:

BUT i twas an Updated version. Didn't say anything about WTTN or CHSIB and spoke breifly on his best albums (80's stuff). had a segment on stoney and meatloaf and told about his childhood. had alot of music clips from the song if god could talk for some reason, guess the network execs like it.

still would like to see it :-)

RadioMaster
24 Apr 2007, 22:34
thought the NW hosted the full show? downloaded it, but ddnt watch it yet

tbuck
25 Apr 2007, 03:41
What aired here Mon. was a completely new biography, done by the US Biography Channel. It includes some very cool interview footage w/ Lou Adler, Todd Rundgren, Rick Bozzo, Bob Kulick, Brett Cullen, Pearl and Amanda.
Clips of the show are posted on TNW, but as it is a copyrighted commercial product we won't/can't/shouldn't post the show in its entirety. The Biography Channel will usually offer DVDs of these shows for sale sometime after they first air.
Hope that helps.
T

BigCliff
25 Apr 2007, 19:09
I think you will find this is being aired in the UK on June 3rd 10pm.