dottie
15 Apr 2003, 19:32
Luciano Pavarotti - O sole mio
" " - Nessun Dorma
Kiri te Kanawa - Ave Maria
Vivaldi - The Four Seasons
Holst - The Planets
Rimsky-Korsakov - Flight of The Bumble Bee

Tomita - He's Japanese I think - But takes some classical work and turns it into his own - I've only got The Album Snow Flakes are Dancing

Tim
15 Apr 2003, 19:37
Don't listen to it. DOn't know why, think cause i like rock more. I do like New Age music. But classical........well......not really the type for it. :lol:

The Flying Mouse
15 Apr 2003, 19:43
Off the top of my head :roll:
Un bel di :cry: -Puccini
Va pensiero-Verdi
Ride of the valkyries-Wagner
Mario Mario Mario-Puccini
Dies Irae :twisted: -Verdi
Tocata-Strauss

Favourite opera is La Traviata.

Discription of an opera-A play where somebody gets stabbed and instead of dying they sing for half an hour :lol: .

meatmadpat
15 Apr 2003, 19:47
I have been looking at the calendar daily for tv appearences ,yesterday I set the video for the Des and Mel show as Iwas at work. My 12 year old son decided to watch Kerrang music channel and I forgot to tune the tv back to channel 3. :oops: When I got home all I had on the video was an hour of Kerrang ,Iwouldn't even call it music :!: Today I went to work early to be home for the Richard and Judy show and guess what? Meats now not on until Thursday :cry: Dare Itry and set the video for Thursday?as I'm at work, am Iever destined to see Meat on tv this time around? :cry:

The Flying Mouse
15 Apr 2003, 20:01
:twisted: A little bit off topic :? ,but thanks for telling us Pat.
At least I can turn Richard and bloody Judy off now :lol: .

Hi Tim.
If you want a piece of classical music to listen too,try Dies Irae (the day of wrath) by Verdi.
I swear to god it's the only classical music you can head bang too 8) .

dottie
15 Apr 2003, 20:02
Off the top of my head :roll:
Un bel di :cry: -Puccini
Va pensiero-Verdi
Ride of the valkyries-Wagner
Mario Mario Mario-Puccini
Dies Irae :twisted: -Verdi
Tocata-Strauss

Favourite opera is La Traviata.

Discription of an opera-A play where somebody gets stabbed and instead of dying they sing for half an hour :lol: .

Very funny :lol:

The Flying Mouse
15 Apr 2003, 20:11
:twisted: Well if you think that's funny.do you know what the last line of La Traviata is?
Carlotta has just got her fella back so she takes a deep breath sings the line I shall liiiiiivvvvvvveeeeeeeeee,then falls down dead 8O .

dottie
15 Apr 2003, 20:12
:twisted: Well if you think that's funny.do you know what the last line of La Traviata is?
Carlotta has just got her fella back so she takes a deep breath sings the line I shall liiiiiivvvvvvveeeeeeeeee,then falls down dead 8O .

I know I know Ha Ha Ha! But I still love Opera when I need to chill out seriously

dottie
15 Apr 2003, 20:18
Unforgettable Opera Lyrics - Roger Daltrey- just read the words meat could make a record out of that

Tim
15 Apr 2003, 20:53
Well, thanks Mouse...hehehe
But i don't have the patience to listen to it...... so..... euh.. boring, wel not the right word, but not my style. In Holland we have a comedian, and he plays classical music, and makes jokes about it, oh, he is so very good!! Unbelieveble!

Chris
15 Apr 2003, 21:05
The Blue Danube Waltz by Strauss
Nessun Dorma
Madame Butterfly

dottie
15 Apr 2003, 22:10
The Blue Danube Waltz by Strauss
Nessun Dorma
Madame Butterfly

We've got good taste - now 2 out of 3 ain't bad - get it
Re: above post somewhere

Michel
15 Apr 2003, 23:14
I think Meat has classical music. So my favourite classical music is Meat. :lol:

dottie
18 Apr 2003, 20:47
If you receive Sky tune into Classic FM its an eye opener as far as classical music concerned introduced me to many people I'd never heard of 8O