PDA

View Full Version : Hungary is on the threshold of EU!

White of High
10 Apr 2003, 23:04
In this Saturday Hungarians have to rule about EU! Do we want to join EU or not! Well, my vote will be: NO! Why? I think EU is death. It has got 10 or 20 years but the people will hate the economy and they want to live again. Its fate will be as same as Alexander's Hellen cosmopolitan Union of Cities. It's true!
What is your opinions? I mostly wait the East-Germans' opinions cause we are fellow sufferer. I know in UK or The Netherlands is always great. But our fate won't be same! Well, do I think well?

Michel
11 Apr 2003, 08:28
The only thing I hate about the EU is the euro. It makes live more expensive.

White of High
13 Apr 2003, 22:57
Grrrrrrr...
My nation voted EU! Why???????????????
The average payment in Hungary is 300€/month!
For example 1 packet cigarette in London min. 4-5€!
What a hell are we doing???
I didn't want to say about my country this but here the people are stupid!!!
Somewhere in the county the peasant still ploughs with horse. I know it's a beauty tradition but in the EU?
I want to see a lot of peasants are ploughing with horse in Hungary, not in EU cause it's beauty...

Tim
14 Apr 2003, 08:59
Maybe there are good things about it, you will never know!!

And the euro is a big mistake, allthough it is easy traveling within the EU. But the politics are nothing in the EU.

dottie
14 Apr 2003, 19:19
Our Tony Blair has said that he wants to introduce the euro over here and will sack the chancellor of the exchequer gordon Brown if he doesn't agree! Blairs hoping his riding on the crest of a wave of popularity with the iraq war - funny way to gain popularity - kill people :?

I would quite agree that all holidays abroad now for us cost a great deal more I for one dont want the euro but when since did the people of this country ever have a referendum - I think I must have blinked and missed it! Or been on holiday! :lol: