PDA

View Full Version : MTV with Russell Brand

Deb
24 Oct 2006, 10:12
I've uploaded the MTV Show from last night to THE NAKED WIRE (http://www.thenakedwire.com). This is an adult show and has adult content. For those that don't know Russell is one of the most contraversial people on UK TV at the moment. Take this into account when watching these clips :-)

Deb

Pudding
24 Oct 2006, 10:26
This is an adult show and has adult content.

What's an adult? :lmao:

Pud :twisted:

Paul191
24 Oct 2006, 10:53
Everytime I try to open the naked wire, I just get a message saying 'Page not found'. Can anyone help?

Thanks, Paul

RadioMaster
24 Oct 2006, 11:58
adult content?
Does that mean meat is naked?:shock::panic::panic::panic::yikes::yikes::panic:

:lmao:

meatloaf-unofficial
24 Oct 2006, 15:38
am I too young to wtch it then :-) whats the adult stuff about - swearing etc..... or the other lot - don't worry, don't go into too much detail!

Testify
24 Oct 2006, 16:17
i cant get any of the clips to play for longer than like a second??? anyone able to help?

needmoremeat
24 Oct 2006, 16:21
I got that playing for a second thing. Have you tried downloading then watching from your computer? Worked for me.

Paul191
24 Oct 2006, 16:36
Anyone know why I can't get to the naked wire from my computer?...... I've tried typing it into the address bar but still won't work.

Testify
24 Oct 2006, 16:49
for some reason it wont let me download?I got that playing for a second thing. Have you tried downloading then watching from your computer? Worked for me.

lorenzoduke
24 Oct 2006, 17:02
Oh God no, not Russell Brand!

Saeko san
24 Oct 2006, 17:53
I've uploaded the MTV Show from last night to THE NAKED WIRE (http://www.thenakedwire.com). This is an adult show and has adult content. For those that don't know Russell is one of the most contraversial people on UK TV at the moment. Take this into account when watching these clips :-)

DebAnother great clips, Deb thank you.
Saeko

Pudding
24 Oct 2006, 21:31
Anyone know why I can't get to the naked wire from my computer?...... I've tried typing it into the address bar but still won't work.

No idea at all. Try clearing your Temp Internet Files, cookies and history, that might help Tools(at the top)--->Internet Options and see if that works.

Pud :twisted:

Jeanie
25 Oct 2006, 02:53
Thanks Deb, that was a hoot!! LOL :))

J.

mszee
25 Oct 2006, 02:53

I can't get to naked wire from work...I think it has something to do with the name of the site itself.

Maybe you should check your settings in the browser for security level?

Vickip
25 Oct 2006, 03:53
You can pull up the site fine if you use FireFox :-)
Vicki

amethyst
25 Oct 2006, 08:36
I watched the clips of Meat Loaf on the show and they were fantastic, the way he did 2 entrances, the "advice" part ~ I was laughing so much, Meat was on top form ~ as usual. Thanks for sharing them.

ames xx

MissAsh
25 Oct 2006, 14:33
Usually I don't like Russel Brand, but that really was fantastic, had me laughing out loud so much! Meat was definitely on top form. Thanks for putting the clips up!

SuperLoafMan
25 Oct 2006, 15:42
That was fantastic, Really funny, Great to watch,

Thanks Deb :D

djfierce
25 Oct 2006, 19:47
I forgot to watch it so thanx very much Deb for recording it for us.
Great clips
I just knew Meat would handle that idiot just fine! ;)

batcity
25 Oct 2006, 20:24
although russell brand is an idiot!!! it was great

RadioMaster
25 Oct 2006, 20:34
that guy is weird...:bleh:

Blackkat13
26 Oct 2006, 04:07
I gotta say I thought it was funny.....and I love seeing MTV over there.......Man! I love how they got away with swearing like that funny.....loved it. True I thought that guy was stupid.....but come on ML saying how his bears talk was funny...lol

BillyPhatu
26 Oct 2006, 11:19
I love Russell and I love Meat, so I loved this clip. Thanks! I was laughing out loud when they were shouting across the room at each other. I think Russell was a bit surprised by how excited Meat was to be there.

Hypnobabe
26 Oct 2006, 11:48
I can't stand Russell Brand, but was able to tune him out by concentrating on Meat.... lol

Ben
26 Oct 2006, 23:10
i cant get the nakedwire link to work. anyone else have this problem?

Sapphire Lady
26 Oct 2006, 23:15
That was great. Russell's hair gets more and more bouffant every time I see him. And didn't Meat look really sexy in his glasses.

Cheers Debs :D