PDA

View Full Version : Which one is better?

Garrett
01 Apr 2003, 23:46
I've got a question to all of you: What's your opinion? Which album is better?

WTTN or CHSIB??

CHSIB is really a very good album! Hats off!! But for me WTTN is much better and it is still inaccessible!!

Anonymous
01 Apr 2003, 23:50
im in ireland so i have not got chsib yet,,but i will say after years of endless listening to all meats albums,i thought wttn was the strongest since bat out of hell

Garrett
01 Apr 2003, 23:55
im in ireland so i have not got chsib yet,,but i will say after years of endless listening to all meats albums,i thought wttn was the strongest since bat out of hell

CHSIB is very good! WTTN is better by far than CHSIB!! But BOOH 2 is still the best ever!!!

mariella
01 Apr 2003, 23:55
I can't tell you that. It changes, depending on my mood.
Right now I am focused on CHSIB, brilliant piece of art!
Answering this question would be like having to say which of my 2 beautiful children I love most!

Enjoy (both),

Mariella

Guppie
02 Apr 2003, 00:02
Always too hard to choose... I like different albums and different songs for different reasons. I listen to Meat songs, depending on the mood I'm in. e.g. if I'm really really pissed, listening to Life is a Lemon and singing the words really helps :D

ChrisBelfast
02 Apr 2003, 00:06
you can't answer this until another 8 years of listening to CHSIB. You have listened to the WTTN CD for 7 years, you no it of by heart, of course your probably going to prefer it. You cant judge listening to a cd in a week!!! especially when meats are years aprt and u know the old one of by heart

White of High
02 Apr 2003, 00:34
I haven't got the new album yet but I've heard the songs. Well, here is my list:

1. BOOH2
2. BOOH
3. The Very Best Of
4. Bad Attitude
5. Dead Ringer
6. WTTN
7. CHSIB
8. Blind Before I Stop
9. Midnight

Bart
02 Apr 2003, 14:28
Why people always have to classify things. I just cannot classify Meat songs in some kind of chart. I cannot choose between bat 1 or 2. i cannot say that bat 1 is better than bat 2 or the other way round. why should i? why should you do that? What's it gonna give you? Nothing! Just don't do it. it is wasting you energy.

Space Monkey
02 Apr 2003, 18:59
White of High: Ooooh! I can't wait to get my hands on the third worst Meat Loaf album ever when it comes out!! Come on - Bart's right - why bother putting things in order...? Just accept it as the great album it, from what I've heard, appears to be.

And there's no way in hell that WTTN was better than this new album will be. This album is going to be a little ripper, judging by the two songs I've heard, and the samplers I've got from Kazaa (No disrespect to WTTN, of course).

Don't look back, look forwards...

White of High
03 Apr 2003, 01:08
Space Monkey!
Not 3rd worst...
7th best album is CHSIB!!!
If you read my remarks you'd know why don't I keep CHSIB one of the best album...

But I'm going to come back in some weeks...

Bart
03 Apr 2003, 17:57
I don't like this chartthing here, but i got my copie today and well i cannot express my feelings now at this moment so i just give a little chart myself:

1. the bats
2. CHSIB

I have never heard him sing on a record like this since bat 1.

SueW
03 Apr 2003, 18:02
Which album is better out of WTTN or CHSIB?

Easy!

CHSIB

(Kasim Sulton receives TWENTY THREE credits on the liner notes of CHSIB and, from memory, I think he only received 15 on WTTN!!)

I think I'll listen to the music now.....!

Sue
http://www.KasimInfo.com

Bart
03 Apr 2003, 18:12
I have NEVER cried when i heard a song but now i really got tears in my eyes. This record is going to blow up the charts all around the globe.

I am sorry folks, but right now i am from another world. The fat guy is still rocking :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guppie
03 Apr 2003, 18:18
This little Guppie is on the same planet you are, Bart :D
And hell yes, Meat's BACK. He's back BIG time. Larger than live and twice as loud. :wink:

ChrisBelfast
03 Apr 2003, 18:20
forever young especially is so moving.

Guppie
03 Apr 2003, 18:21
forever young especially is so moving.
Yep. That song is one of my all time favorates and Meat sings it so different and so well. It's like a dream come true..

Bart
03 Apr 2003, 18:24
I love all this superlatives! (is that eNGLISH)?

mariella
03 Apr 2003, 18:45
I just LOVE it on this planet!

Let's stay here!!

Enjoy, I couldn't be happier!

Mariella

White of High
03 Apr 2003, 22:02
Bart!
It's latin but clear!

Anonymous
03 Apr 2003, 22:04
Thanx White :lol:

Allthough you do not like the album, i still love ya :lol:

Bart
03 Apr 2003, 22:05
I did say that

Guppie
03 Apr 2003, 22:45
I love all this superlatives! (is that eNGLISH)?
Well maybe we're overdoing it, but hey, I'm SO enthusiastic and words aren't enough to describe what I feel about this album.

Michel
04 Apr 2003, 21:10
I think WTTN. I think the lyrics are better on that album, because it's more mysterious, just like the Bats.

Bart
05 Apr 2003, 00:03
Look forward, don't look back.

tbuck
05 Apr 2003, 08:58
LOL Sue,
of course you would say that!

On that note I have an amusing story. When we saw Kas at a solo performance in Cleveland, the day after a ML concert, we decided to ask him to autograph a copy of BOOH. He looked at the old picture of Meat and said something like...Who's that guy, what happened to him? He smiled and said...You know my name appears in the credits more than times than Meat's? :lol:

As far as comparing albums, I can't, love each of them for what they are. Just finished listening to CHSIB in it's entirety in the proper order for the first time. All I can say is WOW :!:

T

Michel
05 Apr 2003, 12:08
On that note I have an amusing story. When we saw Kas at a solo performance in Cleveland, the day after a ML concert, we decided to ask him to autograph a copy of BOOH. He looked at the old picture of Meat and said something like...Who's that guy, what happened to him? He smiled and said...You know my name appears in the credits more than times than Meat's? :lol:

Great story.