PDA

View Full Version : Albert Hall Concert ticket HELP!!!!!!

Bedsidetable
08 Sep 2006, 19:25
I have been away on holiday untill today. I have just tried to buy a ticket for the Albert Hall in London on Monday 16th October 2006. All tickets are sold out at Ticketmaster, Ticketline and the Albert Hall Box office. Does anyone know where I can still get a ticket??????????

SuperLoafMan
08 Sep 2006, 19:26
Only place I can think of is EBay, have a look on there....

Sorry, I have sold my other ticket

Mick Loaf
08 Sep 2006, 19:45
Sorry to hear that, boy they went fast.
There was a link in another thread to tickettout.com but they
were charging absolute fortunes.
Best of Luck,

Mick Loaf.

mszee
08 Sep 2006, 19:47
There is another thread here with tickets for sale...search among the latest posts...

MeatGrl1
08 Sep 2006, 20:29
Sorry to hear that, boy they went fast.

Mick Loaf.

:lmao:!
Are you surprised.. They all went to Meat's fan club members who gobbled them up like no-one's business! I really hope that the people who want to go and haven't got a ticket yet, get one but sadly if it is fully booked now your only other option is to wait for the DVD.

mszee
08 Sep 2006, 20:30
That is just not true...there are people on this site who have extra tickets for sale plus they are on sale on e-bay if somebody wants to pay premium...

Caelan
08 Sep 2006, 20:36
That is just not true...there are people on this site who have extra tickets for sale plus they are on sale on e-bay if somebody wants to pay premium...
like me..to get info on the ticket PM ME

SW31
09 Sep 2006, 01:30
can also try double8tickets.com they had a few left

Meataholic
09 Sep 2006, 09:48
You could try PMing Deb - I think she has a spare ticket!

Monstro
12 Sep 2006, 13:42
I've definately got one spare and may have two. Bought four but I've been let down by a mate, as I said, one of them is definately spare.

lynne
14 Sep 2006, 17:15
I have 1 spare ticket, not now needed. pm for details

meatloaf-unofficial
16 Sep 2006, 12:37
There are loads of RAH Meat Loaf Tickets on Ebay but Be Carefull !!!! I already have mine but wanted to see how much they are on ebay - what a rip off!!! There were 2x tickets going at £360.01 and had 21 bids. Man, people must really be desperate.... :-)

Good look if you want a ticket and I hope you get one :-)