PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong with different?

Bren
23 Mar 2003, 20:58
I've only heard a small clip of CHSIB but loved it, and want to hear thw whole song. reading other peoples comments on songs from the new CD, a lot say they are different and un-Meat Loaf like.

Whats wrong with different?

Different is good, different is exciting.
I admire Meat Loaf greatly for trying something new and different, instead of what he knows he can do (we all know and love what he has already done). If you constantly do the same thing you get fed up with it. To grow and improve you need the challenge of the unknown, the different, that's something I understand. I for one find the prospect of a new CD full of "different" Meat Loaf an exciting thought, and i can't wait to hear it. I KNOW it will be good, this IS Meat Loaf we're talking about after all. He has a beautiful singing voice and different will not alter that.

Bart
23 Mar 2003, 21:06
yaaahooooo!
Come on dude, gimme some more of these! i just love it all!

ChrisBelfast
23 Mar 2003, 21:16
well said Bren!

Vickip
23 Mar 2003, 22:03
I've only heard a small clip of CHSIB but loved it, and want to hear thw whole song. reading other peoples comments on songs from the new CD, a lot say they are different and un-Meat Loaf like.

Whats wrong with different?

Different is good, different is exciting.
I admire Meat Loaf greatly for trying something new and different, instead of what he knows he can do (we all know and love what he has already done). If you constantly do the same thing you get fed up with it. To grow and improve you need the challenge of the unknown, the different, that's something I understand. I for one find the prospect of a new CD full of "different" Meat Loaf an exciting thought, and i can't wait to hear it. I KNOW it will be good, this IS Meat Loaf we're talking about after all. He has a beautiful singing voice and different will not alter that.

My thoughts exactly !!!
Vicki :))