PDA

View Full Version : Doctor Who

Deb
13 Aug 2006, 18:16
Meat Loaf To Hit The Tardis? (http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/meat%20loaf%20to%20hit%20the%20tardis_1005162)

This would be VERY cool :cool:

Deb

hayley
13 Aug 2006, 19:35
That sounds really cool!!!!:D

Lord Kagan
13 Aug 2006, 19:43
Sounds great!

samurai7
13 Aug 2006, 19:48
Dr Who is filmed in Cardiff. I few of my friends have appeared in it as 'extras'. How cool would it be to be in the same episode as Meat Loaf! :shock:

So. that's my next ambition...

Lol! Maybe Meat's character could create a 'clone army' of himself, and I could play one of the clones! Hee hee :-P

Caelan
14 Aug 2006, 12:14
cool:D

The Flying Mouse
14 Aug 2006, 12:35
:twisted: I think a certain someone has been winding journalists up :wink:
Now who do I know conected to the paper trade? :roll:

I would have liked Meat to do this in 77 when he still had all that weight 8)

I LOVE the idea of a "fat cyberman" running round bumping into things and generally causing havoc :mrgreen:

Kinda goes back to Meat's vision of Godzilla sort of ambling round destroying Japan, but not being the sharpest knife in the drawer :lmao:

I could dig that 8)

mszee
14 Aug 2006, 18:22
Dr. Who???

Ben
14 Aug 2006, 23:00
cool!

Deb
16 Aug 2006, 14:26
Heres another article about it lol

Doctor Who (http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/story.asp?j=127600830&p=yz76xyz99)

Rocker Meatloaf is such a fan of hit British sci-fi series Doctor Who, he is wooing TV bosses in a bid to play a villain in the new series.

The Bat Out Of Hell star has received some critical praise for previous acting roles, including his role in hit movie Fight Club.

He has loved the time-travelling show for years, and even if he could just star in one episode, he'd be happy.

A source told British newspaper the Daily Star: "Loaf would be really chuffed if he could land a cameo role in one episode and thinks it would be really good to play a baddie."

Now who do I know that says that word chuffed all the time :lmao:

AndyK
16 Aug 2006, 14:28
Just more proof that the press will print anything told to them by any old idiot really isn't it ?

mszee
16 Aug 2006, 14:32
I have received this article in the mail as breaking news!!!

BREAKING is the key word...

The Flying Mouse
16 Aug 2006, 19:21
Now who do I know that says that word chuffed all the time :lmao:

:twisted: Hmmmm, so someone who has something to do with newspapers, and likes to say "chuffed".

Whoever could this be? :roll:

:lmao:

The Flying Mouse
16 Aug 2006, 19:23
Just more proof that the press will print anything told to them by any old idiot really isn't it ?

:twisted: Au contrair Andy, you have to a COMPLETE idiot to gat a quote like this in the papers :mrgreen:

:lmao: