PDA

View Full Version : Better!

Anonymous
21 Mar 2003, 12:19
Hi everyone,
As some of you may know, I have only been on the i-net since febr. 1th. So this was all new and exciting for me. Believe me, I've had a Ball :lol:
And this is NOT goodbye.
I have been unable to 'do' anything, and I mean anything, then just sit and sleep for this last month. Due to an eye-infection, caused by artritis.
So, picture me sitting behind a computer, going: 'how does this work??'.
One eye closed all the time, you should have seen me :lol:
Since yesterday I feel so much better, though! This is why I no longer want to spend this much time behind my computer. Don't think it is 'good' for me.
Will be going back to work 2nd week of april. I am a single mom and my kids need to have more of my attention, I am so happy to be able to give it to them again. Back into the 'real' world.
So, I won't be 'bothering' you boys and girls, juniors/seniors, as much as I have been! But I LOVE IT HERE!
:bunny:
I am sure this is going to be a memorable year. The album will do SO well.
The tour later on. Prepare yourselves for great joy!!

THIS IS THE MOMENT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR..

I've only been 'interested' in Meat for about 3 years. Out of the blue I 'felt' I had to go see Meat. My friends thought I had lost my mind. Didn't seem like anything for a 'glamourgirl' like me. And I seriously doubted myself too. But the feeling was that strong, and nothing will ever 'top' this voice and.. looks too. So, I am glad I followed my instincts.
But I kept saying 'I have to meet Meat', not want to, that's something else.
'Have to'.
And I don't give a *** about meeting 'celebrities'. So, what was that? I just couldn't figure it out!

Think I 'got' it now. :bunny: Think it's hilarious :bunny:

Will I ever 'meet Meat'? Who knows? I live today! :lol:

Guppie...take it from here :lol: I really feel we will laugh so much when we meet,.. thank you!

Be safe,

Mariella :bunny: Sorry, can't help myself, LOVE this bunny

mariella
21 Mar 2003, 12:22
Oh no, oh no, I had 'lost' my "Mariella' once again :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tim
21 Mar 2003, 12:48
Mariella, i think this to bad, you were great, and think I gonna miss you. Good, and hope you feel better soon!

Hope to see you soon in Ahoy! :lol:

Guppie
21 Mar 2003, 12:56
I understand, Mariella. Real Life always comes first. I've been on the internet since 1998, and managed to find a good balance between Internet and RL. I'm sure you'll find your balance too.
You take care now. :)
Guppie

The Flying Mouse
21 Mar 2003, 13:47
:twisted: Hi Mariella.
Sorry to hear about you eye infection :( ,but i'm glad your feeling better :D .
See you soon.
And never,ever stop rocking :twisted: .

Overlord
22 Mar 2003, 03:47
not a case of "ever time I log on, its just a little bit strong than real life" then, but hey - we need real life - "if it weren't for the darkness, how would we see the light?"

kindest regards, and "have a great day",

Dave.

Tim
22 Mar 2003, 19:12
You see Mariella, you've got a lot of fans over here. Time to get your own forum :lol:

Bart
22 Mar 2003, 20:42
that is strange. i gave a reply yesterday, but it is not here. Well,i said yesterday somehting like this: Mariella: when we go to Germany in November, we will rock the house!

Greetings
Baldy

R.
22 Mar 2003, 20:58
that is strange. i gave a reply yesterday, but it is not here.

Not strange at all: It's here. (http://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5670#post5670)

dottie
24 Mar 2003, 09:46
:( So sad Mariella that you will not always be around - hope your eye infection clears quickly - I'm logging in from the lobby of the hotel and have been busy catching up on all the news and gossip - the whether here is bootiful, plenty sea, sand and s...... :lol: give my luv to Bart if he logs in whilst your around - I thought a Mothers Day topic would be a good start when I come back - May be we could all wish our Mums all the love in world 8) - Anyway Mariella lots of luv to you and hope I get a chance to chat to your soon :P
Love dottie xxxxxxxx

Bart
24 Mar 2003, 14:06
thanx R. i already found out. i just do not get used to this forum-thing

Bart
24 Mar 2003, 14:06
thanx R. i already found out. i just do not get used to this forum-thing