PDA

View Full Version : Meat Loaf at the Night of the Proms

Tim
22 Nov 2001, 10:10
Last night i was at the Night of the Proms. And it was great. The show Meat Loaf showed us, was super!!! It was the best Paradise by the Dashboardlight i have ever seen. He was great!! Pearl and Patty were also there, and as always, they look very good. It was a super show by Meat Loaf!!!

Is there anyone who has recorded the songs, of does anyone know if it will be broadcasted on TV?

Great site!!!
Tim

Timewarp.nl
22 Nov 2001, 22:39
Hi Tim,
I was there also, and it was great!
The show will be broadcasted on the radio on november 30 on Radio 2 (Dutch radiostation)
And it will be broadcasted on tv on old year eve on Nederland 1 or 2 or 3 (again dutch stations)

Greetz
Timewarp.nl

Shane
23 Nov 2001, 07:20
It will also be netcast on 8 December.

In past years, CDs have been made of performances, so you might be able to buy a CD of Meat and the other musicians, but I haven't heard anything about it for this year yet.

Timewarp.nl
23 Nov 2001, 09:15
Cd is also made
begin december available
what is netcast?
Greetings Timewarp

Kai
08 Dec 2001, 11:48
Hi, Everyone !

I'm Meat Loaf Fan since 1978, living in Germany. NOTP will be livestreamed www.bayern3.de at Dec. 8th, but the Meat Loaf part will not steamed - don't know why !

The CD only belongs one song ( Home by now / No matter what ) featuring Meat and is released on Dec. 03rd .