PDA

View Full Version : Meat to appear on US cable TV show

Kathy
08 Jan 2006, 02:16
Meat is going to appear on ESPN Classic Now every week for the next month, according to Josh Elliott, who hosts the show. Meat has drafted a fantasy football team for the playoffs, and named it "The Mad Squirrels" :lol: He is competing against Josh Elliott and Mark St. Amant, who have also picked teams acording to the same rules, and they have a wager going!

Meat was on the show last night, announcing his draft choices, laughing at those of the other two, and looking very good! Go Squirrels!

The show airs at 7 p.m. and 11 p.m. EST weekdays on ESPN Classic.

-Kathy

Ankie
08 Jan 2006, 14:41
Their website doesn't show the scedule for Februari yet ;)

SuperLoafMan
08 Jan 2006, 16:30
http://insider.espn.go.com/fantasy/football/ffl/story?id=1997885&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2ffantasy%2ffootball%2fff l%2fstory%3fid%3d1997885
Just found this.....If this is any help in more information :?

Cant find anything though on whether it will be on UK Television

Ankie
08 Jan 2006, 20:51
I came across that one too, but that isn't about the appearance that is mentioned here. Thanks for the link anyway; one of the other pages of this website is showing the scedule.

Kathy
12 Jan 2006, 16:05
If you missed Meat last Friday, tune in to "Classic Now" on the ESPN Classic channel this evening (Thursday Jan. 12th) at 7:00 p.m. EST. The show will repeat at 11:00 p.m. EST tonight.

I apologize if my posting this is just a frustration for people who can't get the channel ... it looks like, in this day of satellites etc., that TV broadcasts would be more widely available. I hope that day may be coming? But right now, the only UK TV I can get is one channel called "BBC America."
-Kathy

Kathy
12 Jan 2006, 16:10
I came across that one too, but that isn't about the appearance that is mentioned here. Thanks for the link anyway; one of the other pages of this website is showing the scedule.
Here's the link for the Classic Now show:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/classic/index

But they don't tell you in advance who's going to be on the show - I just now looked and they're announcing who was on last night's show.
-Kathy

Ankie
12 Jan 2006, 19:09
Thanks for explaining, Kathy. So for us over here, the only thing to do is wait for anything that is going to be announced afterwards...

Kathy
25 Jan 2006, 16:13
Meat will appear again on Classic Now tomorrow (Thursday, Jan. 26th at 7 and 11 p.m. EST) and they announced it as "the triumphant return of Meat Loaf" :lol: so I hope that means he made a lot of points off Shaun Alexander and Hines Ward!
-Kathy

Ankie
25 Jan 2006, 18:54
Thanks for informing us, Kathy! And please keep us posted, since the website still doesn't mention anything at all (at least, not as far as I could see....)

Sue K
26 Jan 2006, 23:14
Meat will appear again on Classic Now tomorrow (Thursday, Jan. 26th at 7 and 11 p.m. EST) and they announced it as "the triumphant return of Meat Loaf" :lol: so I hope that means he made a lot of points off Shaun Alexander and Hines Ward!
-Kathy

ooo...then i best finish up here at work...and stop f*rting about with subtitles ..rush home..and nab the remote from the love of me life then... :cheer:

ta Kathy !! ......