PDA

View Full Version : Bat III on the way/no Shakira on CHSIB

Count K.
29 Jan 2003, 20:34
Found a streaming web interview with Meat, which has been done after the "Wetten Dass...?"-show.

Two most intresting things:

- BAT OUT OF HELL III and BAT III-Tour planned for 2004/2005

Jim Steinmann already started writing
1st single planned for summer 2004 (but Meat thinks it can easily be 2005

- Song with Shakira is just a rumor

Windows Media Player required:

Link for broadband:

http://195.124.124.77/300/030124_meatloaf.asx

Link for modem:

http://195.124.124.77/56/030124_meatloaf.asx

EDIT: OUTCH! Sorry, haven't seen Garrett was faster than me on the "General" board. Sorry all for double post :-)

Bart
30 Jan 2003, 09:00
And you guys believe all this shit!!
Meat is talking a lot of bullshit every now and then and we all know that JS writes very very very very very very slowly. And the production of an album is very very very very slowly as well. And how the hell the new single can come out in summer 2004 ! Meat starts touring in autumn this year. Common everybody! Don't believe everything meat is telling in interviews. He is just promoting the new album and if he says such things he knows he gets a lot of attention. So let's just wait for the next album in March and Bat II, well we see in the future what happend.

Tim
30 Jan 2003, 09:24
You don't believe Meat Loaf? That's your problem. LOL, but i think, why not, if not, well it is and was a beautifull dream so........

Why not, a Bat trilogie, never have seen something so amazing in rock music!!

Bart
30 Jan 2003, 10:38
let's just wait for the album in March, let's enjoy the music on that record first and we will see what will happen after that. Listen to his new single, it's so great, i think it's unbelievable! it just came out and you are all talking about something that may happen somewhere in 2007.

i remember that meat and jim came together somewhere in may/june 1987 and they made plans for BAT II. Well, finally 6 years later the album came.

MeatBall
30 Jan 2003, 10:39
Tim, You took the words right out of my mouth :D

Dave
30 Jan 2003, 13:48
Don't believe everything meat is telling in interviews. He is just promoting the new album and if he says such things he knows he gets a lot of attention.

:arrow: Bart, we now not only have Meat's own voice stating that BOOH3 work has started, but now we have confirmation from DEEP within Jim Steinman's organization that work has started as well.

Dave
30 Jan 2003, 13:49
i remember that meat and jim came together somewhere in may/june 1987 and they made plans for BAT II. Well, finally 6 years later the album came.

Well, we have about a year and a half of that "six year wait" already over!

Michel
30 Jan 2003, 15:33
If you listened to the interview Meat told that the BOOH III will come out in september 2004, but that he thought that it probably will be 2005!

Bart
30 Jan 2003, 15:52
if you are right, i am a f.....asshole. But i have my doubts about it.

Michel
30 Jan 2003, 19:45
You can also register you're name, Bart!

Bart
31 Jan 2003, 09:26
i have to think about that. I am a fan for almost 19 years. you know i am already 32, maybe i get to old for this crap. You know whta is funny. I have a daughter, Nina, she is almost 3. i have never infected her with Meat loaf.....unitl now. Every night when i come home from work i put on the "wetten Dass" tape to see and hear the new song. From the first minute she saw him singing she was some kind of hypnotized. When he kissed Gottschalk, she was laughing and laying on the ground. Now she is singing the words (did i say that) and she is dancing on the faster parts of the song.
That's rock 'n'roll!

Fire Ball
03 Feb 2003, 04:44
Jimmy works very slow, yes, but I am told he has one song and is working
so we might be able to start in 2004,what I said was"people are talking about a 2004 release" "but that will never happen maybe fall of 2005"
Now Bart stop all this about Bat III and on march 31st get "Couldn't have said it Better" You might be extra suprised, And I not just talking about Bat III to prmote the new album If had not been talking to Jim I would have said" I know nothing", what I have been saying since 99.
Bart!!!! If you don't know be better by now, maybe this will clear afew things up. Glad your daughter likes "Did I say That"

Your Friend,
Meat

Anonymous
03 Feb 2003, 04:54
Meat is it true that you were re-married earlier this year?

Shane
03 Feb 2003, 05:40
Hi Meat! Thanks for stopping by! I can promise you that I will be buying Couldn't Have Said It Better when it comes out. I live in New Zealand so I do not know when it comes out here. I have to admit that I got even more excited when I heard about Bat 3, but first things first!

Anonymous
03 Feb 2003, 05:46
Hey, I'm a newbie and I have nooo clue what is going on. Just wanted to say that I dig your music and that you've got one heck of a new NE bandmember - Paul Crook! I've seen him with Sebastian Bach and with Gotham and he ROCKS! Great choice!

Can't wait to go to my first Meat Loaf show (I'm way behind... 32 years old and haven't been), but I am diggin' the idea of seeing your new show in the USA!

Lisa
Bazmaniacs@aol.com

Jimmy works very slow, yes, but I am told he has one song and is working
so we might be able to start in 2004,what I said was"people are talking about a 2004 release" "but that will never happen maybe fall of 2005"
Now Bart stop all this about Bat III and on march 31st get "Couldn't have said it Better" You might be extra suprised, And I not just talking about Bat III to prmote the new album If had not been talking to Jim I would have said" I know nothing", what I have been saying since 99.
Bart!!!! If you don't know be better by now, maybe this will clear afew things up. Glad your daughter likes "Did I say That"

Your Friend,
Meat

Fire Ball
03 Feb 2003, 17:07
Just an update, "Said it better" in the UK 1st week of April, Downunder and NZ 3 weeks later, US looks like a July release need time for promotion,
Tour: Starts US 1st week in June, July is off for promotion,Start back Aug 1st till Sept 28, 1st Europe Date Oct. 25 Lipzig(Sp) Germany we are in Europe and UK till Dec 21st. Then Not Sure if we go Back to Europe or Aust. NZ in Jan. "Did I say That" entered 19 on the German Singles Chart Not Bad For An Old guy, Thanks to all.

"Couldn't Have Said IT better"
Just one more thing Paul Crook is aGreat Guitar Player, did great with us for his first show, but most of all is a great person and the rest of the band love him. Then so do I!!!! The middle of June, he will be amazing.
I can't wait for Ya'll to hear the New Record.
Patti sings with me on the Title Track, which is also the First song.
Pearl sings on "MAN OF STEEL" I WAS going to tell you my favorites but all 11 songs are great "Do It "is only 2:36 long, "Why isn't that enough" a great Ballad. Live Radio Broadcast in Germany in about 3 weeks.

See You soon,
Love to all
Meat

White of High
03 Feb 2003, 18:59
Hi Meat!

Why do you come never to middle of Europe, for example Budapest!
I'm a big fan and go to your concert is impossible! Please just once!!!

WE ARE STARVING THE GOOD MUSIC HERE!!!

R.
03 Feb 2003, 19:14
Hi Meat,

thanks for stopping by and clearing things up. :mrgreen:

Down under & NZ?
Cool, looks like some forum & mlukfc members will freak out when they read this. :mrgreen:

And yes, (I know I repeat myself) "Couldn't Have Said It Better" is awesome.
Great show in Cologne last Monday. :mrgreen:

8)
R.

The Flying Mouse
03 Feb 2003, 19:35
:twisted: WOW :twisted: .
A message from the man himself.I guess that answers a lot of questions :mrgreen: .
We all love you Meat.Hope you visit the forums and post again soon.
I'd especially love you to do some posts on the Tyre tracks and broken hearts forum to give us an insight of what you really think about some of your songs.
LOL.
Neil.

R.
03 Feb 2003, 19:44
A message from the man himself.

One?
I do count three at least. :mrgreen:

8)
R.

Feleena
03 Feb 2003, 20:07
:D Hi Meat

I cant wait to hear the new album Im waiting in antici..............pation!
Did I say that is sooooo cool love it!!!
I saw the Hyde Park show last year and it rocked! I couldnt talk for a week after! Hubby was pleased lol!
Anyway keep up the good work big guy Love ya!

Hugs

Feleena

Michel
03 Feb 2003, 21:49
Hi Meat,

It amazing that you sometimes put a message on this forum. I hope to hear the album soon, because I like the title more and more, so I'm very interesting in listening to the title track.

I also want ot hear the duet with Pearl, because she also has a great powerfull voice, just like you.

Do you have already a date for the Netherlands!

Good Luck with the new album, and tell Jimmy to work faster, because we also want a new album after your tour, because then there will be a new tour again!

Michel

Anonymous
05 Feb 2003, 01:11
This promotion in july, will that be in the States only?
Germany is a big country, but there is more in Europe!!
What do you think?

Feleena
05 Feb 2003, 08:56
:D Hi again Meat

Wow this is exciting, ooooooooh please dont forget to visit us here in the little old UK!! We had soooooo much fun last summer, I need to get my holiday booked at work so let us know soon!!
In the meantime will be looking forward to the album!!!
Keep posting its really great to see you here!

Hugs

Feleena

White of High
05 Feb 2003, 11:58
Hi Meat!

You have never given a concert in Hungary! I'm a big fan more than 10 years and I couldn't go out a concert! Come here, please!
Don't forget Budapest!!!

Michel
05 Feb 2003, 15:52
Come visit Rotterdam, Whit Of High!

wojtek
08 Feb 2003, 21:47
Tour: Starts US 1st week in June, July is off for promotion,Start back Aug 1st till Sept 28, 1st Europe Date Oct. 25 Lipzig(Sp) Germany we are in Europe and UK till Dec 21st. Then Not Sure if we go Back to Europe or Aust. NZ in Jan. "Did I say That" entered 19 on the German Singles Chart Not Bad For An Old guy, Thanks to all.

Please, Meat come to Poland and make my rock and roll dreams come trough :roll:
It's just next to Germany and this one day when would I hear and see You in my country probalby would be most importent day of my life.

Bart
09 Feb 2003, 11:29
djeeezz,

Was the real meat here on this forum? and i have said all those things?
Djeezzz, so ther้ is really a bat 3 coming soon?
and did i say that entered the german charts at 19? well, at least i was right about 1 thing. i have written the week before that the single will become a top ten hit all around the globe, with starting point in germany.

If you are the real meat i want to say just one more thing: the lost boys tour was the best concert i have ever seen, back in 1988. i took some friends with me. First, they did not like you: until that particular concert in Dusseldorf. they just had seen concerts from Prince and U2. After the show (three-and-ahalf-hour-show!!) they all said that it was the best concert they have ever seen!!! What do ya think about that!! I was so f.... proud!!!!!!!!

White of High
09 Feb 2003, 12:47
Michel!
Do you pay it?

Michel
09 Feb 2003, 18:19
No, I don't pay it! I am just a poor student!

Bart
13 Feb 2003, 13:55
Meat is talking about a live radio broadcast in Germany? Does anybody knows the exact date?

Bart
21 Mar 2003, 22:02
Well? Who knows! i want to record it (who doesn't?)

Bart
21 Mar 2003, 22:05
This is about the show in Cologne on 27 jan. They intend to broadcast the show somewhere in April.

Shane
22 Mar 2003, 01:55
I wonder if the Shakira rumour started because of Pearl. We know Pearl is going to be on the album. I wonder if someone mistook her for Shakira.