PDA

View Full Version : Meat Loaf & NLE Authgraphed TeeShirt Auction

SteinLoaf
04 Aug 2005, 17:00
The Item:
A TeeShirt (as pictured) containing the original autographs of Meat Loaf and every present performing member of The Neverland Express, signed at Blickling Hall, Norfolk, UK on July 15, 2005.

http://www.fromparadisetohell.com/art/blickling/z/tshirt.jpg

Link to individual signatures pics: http://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showpost.php?p=163589&postcount=2

The Seller/Owner:
Robert Mozejko and Andrew Weeden of From Paradise To Hell Limited.

The Beneficiary:
CLIC/Sargent (http://www.clicsargent.org.uk)

http://www.clicsargent.org.uk/images/logo.gif

Background:
Matt Shaw together with From Paradise To Hell support this very deserving Caring for Kids with Cancer Charity, a cause coincidentally very close to Bass Player, Kasim Sulton's heart also. We have already raised over £2,000 from charity concerts and prize giveaways and we want to auction this original teeshirt to swell that figure as much as possible.

The Auction:
Kindly hosted by The MLUKFC.com forum, the Auction will be open bid style. Bids increment by a minimum of £10 / €14,50 per bid

The Start Date:
August 4, 2005

The Closing Date:
August 31, 2005 at Midnight BST (GMT+1).

The Winning Bid:
The last received bid logged with the time and date stamp of the MLUKFC forum will be the winning bid. Any bids after that time will be excluded.

Reserve Price:
There is NO reserve price but we would like to raise as much cash as we can for the charity so please show willing and be as generous as you can. We will be exceptionally pleased if we get £500 or more for it!

Settlement Terms:
Payment for the winning bid can be sent either using PayPAL, NoCHEX or International Money Order and MUST BE received by From Paradise To Hell Limited by September 10, 2005 or the winner's bid will be revoked and the next highest bidder will be offered the opportunity to take the TeeShirt instead. We will need to add Postage, Insurance and Credit Card Charges (if applicable) to the winning bid and depending upon where in the world it ends up, this price will be calculated at that time.

Starting Bid::
£50.00 or €72,50.

EURO Conversion:
Fixed EURO€ exchange rate of €1.45=£1

Notes:
Please only bid IF you are serious. You can bid as much as you like subject to the minimum bid increment. Every penny of the winning price will be given to the beneficiary and a letter of acknowledgement and thanks will be posed on here in confirmation.

Good luck everyone...let the games begin!!! :D

---------------------------------------------
Edit (R.):
I'll add a few points:

Forum permission have changed. Message editing and deleting functions are disabled until the auction ends.
Don't forget that MLUKFC takes no responsibility for deals/transactions between forum members.
Bid carefully. You cannot edit or delete your bid. So, think twice before you hit submit.
That's all, have fun and may the best bid win.

---------------------------------------------

AndyK
04 Aug 2005, 19:01
OK I'll get the ball rolling with my bid £60

Remember, only post bids in this thread please ... any other chat will be moved, thanks!

ROSIE
04 Aug 2005, 22:05
I'll raise it to £75.00

Rosie

SW31
05 Aug 2005, 02:23
lets see a round £100 its getting hot in here

Gez
05 Aug 2005, 17:53
Sorry Chris...........£120.00

Meataholic
06 Aug 2005, 09:54
I'll make that £140
Heather

amethyst
06 Aug 2005, 10:17
I'm in for £150.00 :D

tukayaway
10 Aug 2005, 01:17
Cor, just like Bargain Hunt ain't it! Only good...

I'm in with £160.

dottie
18 Aug 2005, 00:20
I'm in for £170 00p!!

SteinLoaf
31 Aug 2005, 14:41
Well the Auction is over! Congratulations to Dottie on winning the Teeshirt with a final bid of £170.00!

Please can you email me at andrew.weeden@fromparadisetohell.com with your full postal details and how you would like to pay and we'll work out the postage, insurance and transaction costs to give you a final figure!

Thanks to everyone who bid!

Deb
31 Aug 2005, 15:05
Congrats to Dottie :D

the perfect person to win it as she was there when it got signed :-)

Gez
31 Aug 2005, 17:05
Mmmmmm........thought it was over at midnight tonight??

I was goni put a late bid in too.......anyone shed any light :shock:

Gez
31 Aug 2005, 17:07
Incasr ther's beem a boo-boo, I'll up the stakes (for Charity 0bviously) to...........the.........round £200.00 :cheer:

dottie
31 Aug 2005, 20:15
Andrew I'm afraid I've been ousted......

Gerry has exceeded my bid of £170 00p with a further bid of £200 00p..

and if I remember correctly the auction doesn't close until midnight!

No hard feelings, Gerry deserves the T-shirt for putting in a fantastic offer at the last minute......... :D for such a worthy cause........

love dottie
xxx

SteinLoaf
01 Sep 2005, 00:13
I am SOOOOOO sorry....I completely f*cked up....it does close tonight...in 1 hour and 48 mins actually.

I just got back from America today and my PC calendar got screwed up...reminded me the auction was up and I got confused between 30th and 31st....

Thanks to R for pointing this out. Apologies to Gerry for spoiling your bid spot....and sorry to Dottie for getting your hopes up a day early.

Good luck all.

Sapphire Lady
01 Sep 2005, 11:19
Well done Gerry. I'll expect to see you wearing it next time at Bourbon St :))

Lynne

R.
01 Sep 2005, 20:43
Delete and Edit permissions restored, unstickied and closed.
Congrats, Gerry. :))