PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Meat Loaf Music Video

Jaymze
09 Sep 2002, 22:40
I don't know if this has been a topic yet but I'll post it anyway, what's everyones favourite music video??

My all time favourite has to be Rock And Roll Dreams Come Through.

Anonymous
09 Sep 2002, 22:50
Objects In The Rear View Mirror because of the car scene (third verse). My God! Does anyone know the name of that bird...? She could do more things with my swipe than a monkey with an unripe banana.

Darth Mole
12 Nov 2002, 15:27
Yes both of those are very good but the best I think is I'de Lie For You and Thats The Truth. It just brings even more meaning to the words (not that the words need any backing up.)

Garrett
12 Nov 2002, 17:06
Doubtless "I'd lie for you" !!

White of High
13 Nov 2002, 21:11
I have seen a few videos by Meat Loaf. I haven't got VH1 or Music TV and I can't buy the BOOH2: The Picture Show...

But I think I'd Do Anything For Love is wonderful. If you have seen the video of It's All Coming Back To Me Now by Celine Dion you know it is the second part. I think Meat should sing this song with Celine. In the video it will be the best serie...

Rob The Badger
14 Nov 2002, 22:34
I like the Bat I video. It's simple. And there's just something about it's simplicity that drives the lyrics home even more so than usual.

M.Bison
03 Dec 2002, 00:51
My favorite video is also "I'd Lie For You(And That's The Truth)

M.Bison
03 Dec 2002, 00:59
Whoops sorry 'bout the also and my other favorite Meat Loaf music video is "Objects In The Rear View Mirror May Appear Closer Than They Are."
And the reason why i likes I'd Lie For You(And That's The Truth) is the
scene when Meat Loaf goes into a fuel truck and chase's after a aeroplane.

Overlord
06 Dec 2002, 20:58
For me is has to be "I'd do anything for Love"- it is to "Beauty and the Beast" what "Neverland" is to "Peter Pan and Wendy". Although, the first time I saw "Objects in the rear view mirror" I did feel a little choked up :oops:. I think the portrayal of the girl's life in "Rock and Roll Dreams" is lovely tho. Meat's makeup is brilliant in both IDAFL and RRD.

QT
07 Dec 2002, 12:14
Unfortunately the Dutch music television doesn't bring a lot of Meat Loaf! I would love to see the video's of I'd Lie for you, Rock and Roll dreams.... and Objects in the RVM.... But I have seen the videos of Paradise by the dashboardlight, I'd do Anything for love and I've got the DVD "Hits out of Hell"with a lot of video's from the first period of his career.
The video I like the most is "More than you Deserve". That's because this video gives an extra perspective to the story told in this song. The video suggests that Meat was dreaming when he talks to the lady and also when "He saw her making love to his best friends". It's a great Video!

Twan

Chris
08 Dec 2002, 20:02
I have only seen two Meat videos. Anything for love and Deadringer.

Both excellent. I think AFL is the best video I ahve seen for quite a while.

USELESS FACT OF THE DAY: The first music video purposefully created (not just a TV appearance etc...) was for Bohemion Rhapsody by Queen!

tukayaway
09 Dec 2002, 22:12
For me it's Rock and Roll Dreams Come Through. Mainly because its got Angelina Jolie in it.

Or I Would Do Anything For Love, because it was that one that got me hooked.

Although the girl in car scene out of Objects is good...

Damn it, they're all great!
:D

rockfenris2005
16 Feb 2003, 14:35
My favourite video would have to be MORE THAN YOU DESERVE.
It's absolutely amazing!

Dave
16 Feb 2003, 16:20
USELESS FACT OF THE DAY: The first music video purposefully created (not just a TV appearance etc...) was for Bohemion Rhapsody by Queen!

I thought they made the video because they were too busy to actually make a TV appearance?

I dunno though, but I thought they said that on VH1 at one time.

Tim
16 Feb 2003, 16:54
My favorite ML video.....hard one!! I'd Lie for you is a great clip, but just seen a combi clip of A Kiss is A Terrible thing To waste, partial live, partial with ohter clips.........very cool.

I'd Do Anything For Love is a beauty!!!

Vickip
16 Feb 2003, 18:03
I don't know if this has been a topic yet but I'll post it anyway, what's everyones favourite music video??

My all time favourite has to be Rock And Roll Dreams Come Through.

Mine is Anything For Love ... but what do you think about the new one for Did I Say That? I think it's amazing :))

Vicki

M.Bison
16 Feb 2003, 18:27
Since my old favorite Meat Loaf music video chart changed recently, here's a full list of my favorites from top to bottom and I'll also descripe if there is any favorite scenes:

1. I'd Lie For You (And That's The Truth)
Favorite Scenes In Video:
1. Lunatic Bang (The bit towards the end)
2. Aeroplane Chase Scene (I also like the guy jumping on the bonnet)
3. The Ganster Getting Dumped (A few seconds before Lunatic Bang)
4. HELP! The Rope Broke (The second chorus)
5. Cave Scene (That makes me think of the Gary Fleming)
6. Move Or You'll Be Dead (Before The Rope Broke)
7. RARGHHHHH (Before the music starts)

2. I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)
1. Why You Are The Make-Up Man (The chorus in the castle)
2. Make-Up Man Smashing Mirrors (The second chorus)

3. Did I Say That
1. Car In The Air (The bit Garrett was refering to)

There my Top 3 Favorite Meat Loaf Music Videos, I'll post here again whenever I change the chart list or get a new favorite scene in any of the three videos I mentioned.