PDA

View Full Version : Wishcraft

DebGreaves
06 Dec 2003, 18:28
Just to let all of you in the UK with either cable or satellite tv know that Wishcraft is on Sci-fi tonight, from 00.10 until 02.05

Debs :)

A Slice Of English
26 Jan 2004, 21:23
Just bought ths film on DVD. A review will be pending...

Vickip
26 Jan 2004, 21:28
Just bought ths film on DVD. A review will be pending...

It's a really good movie .. hope you enjoy it :)
Vicki

Gez
27 Jan 2004, 10:42
Well all I can say is that any time I see Meat in a movie........I keep waiting for him to go nuts, start shouting and break into a song :D

Vickip
28 Jan 2004, 01:25
Well all I can say is that any time I see Meat in a movie........I keep waiting for him to go nuts, start shouting and break into a song :D

Right you are Gerry :lol:
Vicki

native texan
25 Mar 2004, 21:50
Saw part of Wishcraft earlier this week. What a bizarre movie! Enjoyed Meat but hated seeing him in something so bad.

Miriam
31 Mar 2004, 21:44
Finished watching "Wishcraft" 5 min. ago, nice teenie-horror but Meat's german voice was so terrible that I had to watch it in english. But the dialogs in teenie-horror-movies are not that complicated, so i understood everything :lol:

And I was a little surprised that the "usual thing" with his character didn't happen, of course it was a nice surprise :D

Will watch "The Salton Sea" now, hope I can stand his german voice in this movie, even if its just for 2 min. it'll be hard, if its the same voice as in "Wishcraft". Can't change the language, its a VHS...

A Slice Of English
03 Apr 2004, 12:31
Wishcraft was watchable with some mates round and a bowl of popcorn and other munchies.

Salton Sea is actually a great film but Meat is only in it for all of 20 second before the "usual thing" happens.