PDA

View Full Version : Having two chatrooms. This one and the one in the USA

Big Apple
10 Nov 2003, 17:46
8) Any Loafers would like to combine two fan clubs chatrooms into one? Meet more fan club people and more to chat about. What do you all think about this? Be kind, it's just a thought. :)

original sin
12 Nov 2003, 21:45
Firstly I think you'll find that there are more than two Meat Loaf related chat room.

And the thing about the internet is it don't actually matter where in the world you are.

Personally I visit a few and will talk to anyone who's nice to me :twisted:

I also think the layout of a chat room can either help or hinder - I know some of my Meaty can not get on in some of the chat rooms and find others more simpler and easy to use.

Question of taste and preference and I think we should kep our options and choice open

Tim
12 Nov 2003, 22:32
Don't think that 2 chatrooms will work. I know that. Why combine 2 when you got 2 seperate.... then you can come to both and you can choose... think that is more easy. But that is my humble opinion about it.

The Butcher.

Dave
14 Nov 2003, 20:23
Tonight the conversation takes a fall??? I believe that is what would happen. Different chat rooms have different "feels" to them, and I would hate to be forced into a type of chat I do not wish to participate in.

ROCK ON CHATTY BATTYS!!!