PDA

View Full Version : avatars

SVZ
21 Aug 2003, 00:27
i really really want either a keith moon, janis joplin or jimmy page avatar..how do i get one.im so lousy with computers..

help :(

Tim
21 Aug 2003, 00:34
Hello,

Actually it belongs in site feedback or test but don't bother.

Well... first you have to find a picture of one of them... use google or another search machine and search for pictures.
If you got a picture, you must adjust it with paint shop pro or photoshop or another paint program.. .You can add some info if you like...
Resize it to... let me think... 75x75 pixels (maybe i'm wrong, but there is a limit for avatars.)
Then you must upload your avatar somewhere.... and you can add it at your profile... you can go to your profile in the right uppercorner of the site, there are some buttons, and one is profile.

Hope this helps you... if it ain't enough.. or unclear to you, let me know.

The Butcher.

CarolM
21 Aug 2003, 00:47
I know im sick of having a blue face, :( and im not even a smurf. :oops: i just want a cute avatar is that too much to ask? :roll: but there is not much choice, please help :wink:

SVZ
21 Aug 2003, 01:01
i tink im gonna stick to Taz..he aint so bad :D

thanx neway :)

CarolM
21 Aug 2003, 01:05
I think it is ok honestly:D i just cant stand having a blue face. :roll:

The Flying Mouse
21 Aug 2003, 02:16
Actually it belongs in site feedback or test but don't bother.

Yep it does belong there.
And it's on it's way right now :mrgreen:

shadow1000001
21 Aug 2003, 02:58
I like mine!! I love Sylvester :twisted:

Chris
22 Aug 2003, 17:09
I considered changing mine a bit since but apparently people now think of Ralph when chatting to me on MSN or in chatroom!!!!

So, decided not to change, will stay in character instead

Me fail english?? that's unpossible!!

SVZ
23 Aug 2003, 13:56
I considered changing mine a bit since but apparently people now think of Ralph when chatting to me on MSN or in chatroom!!!!

So, decided not to change, will stay in character instead

Me fail english?? that's unpossible!!

Ralph rox 8)

Bren
04 Sep 2003, 21:15
I know im sick of having a blue face, :( and im not even a smurf. :oops: i just want a cute avatar is that too much to ask? :roll: but there is not much choice, please help :wink:

:lol: i could paint you one Mrs Mouse ....could have fun with that
:lol:

Bren

ChrissybabezNI
22 Nov 2003, 23:55
Thanks for that info Butcher u helped me a lot :D