PDA

View Full Version : Going all the Way... edit...

Wario
12 Sep 2016, 22:35
http://media.mlxxfc.net/goingalltehway.jpg
LINK (https://vimeo.com/182462637)
password: masculine

I made an edit to rehearse with my band. We cant do the full 11 minutes but wont do the damn single edit either.

lemme know what you guys think.

ricgough
12 Sep 2016, 22:41
I think you should do WNTY.

All of it, in a vaudeville style, complete with the crazy backing vocals.

nikox1
12 Sep 2016, 22:45
Its good

ashkent7
12 Sep 2016, 23:14
Good edit....There are so many ways to edit and vary it. An edit of this song could be the single song equivalent of a Springsteen setlist - completely different every time and you would get quite a way before having to repeat exactly the same version.

It's also easy to change up if you want to do a refresh.

Wario
12 Sep 2016, 23:16
I think you should do WNTY.

All of it, in a vauderville style.

Its been discussed. i might actually grow to love it if we perform it and it feels right

Good edit....There are so many ways to edit and vary it. An edit of this song could be the single song equivalent of a Springsteen setlist - completely different every time and you would get quite a way before having to repeat exactly the same version.

It's also easy to change up if you want to do a refresh.

many different options is right. very overwhelming song.

ricgough
12 Sep 2016, 23:20
Its been discussed. i might actually grow to love it if we perform it and it feels right.

You should. Perfect opener, mad as a box of frogs and would provide a fantastic counterpoint to something more "conventional" like GATW as a second song ;)

AndrewG
12 Sep 2016, 23:24
You should do More too. Train of Love would be fun as well live I reckon.

Wario
12 Sep 2016, 23:36
You should do More too. Train of Love would be fun as well live I reckon.

Working on Souvenirs going into Billy joel's song Souvenir as an option. gotta be songs that mesh with Billy and flow.

Its all up in the air. Right now tightening a medley of frying pan and we didnt start the fire

duke knooby
12 Sep 2016, 23:39
Its all up in the air. Right now tightening a medley of frying pan and we didnt start the fire

why? it was always burning since the worlds be turning